[Solved]Multiple texture and playermodel problems + giant black & red error boxes
(05-09-2020, 11:30 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 10:53 PM)Grizzly Wrote: This is awfully strange. I have never ever encountered an issue were a huge red cube with errors filled around it. This might sound a bit silly, but we’re you the only one to see this red box? Also regarding the AKs when was the last time you logged into the game and tried to see if they are still like this? Final question but is the big red box always there and have you seen it elsewhere around the map?

Yeah, find it really odd as well. Not heard anyone tell me that they see the same red box. The box is always there at the garage when I log in. The box occurs at other places as well. Not that often, but i.e. when someone pulls out a baseball bat or some sort of gun. The box is a different issue than the gunmodel problem.
I am playing for 3 weeks straight, almost everyday. Although the screenshots are less recent, I still have the issue regarding the AKs
Very confusing. I am not sure how much help I can be considering you’ve done the usual stuff that fixes most of the problems. I would wait for a dev or contributor or someone who has gotten past this issue before. I will be looking into it though doing some research.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • MrTreeGames

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple texture and playermodel problems + giant black & red error boxes - by Grizzly - 05-09-2020, 11:43 PM