Goverment destruction
Me & BlueScattle would blow Nexus building because of bad laws and foolish policemen, we were ready to go, but then Pechvarry broke in our house, hacked our computer, and got some missiles that landed on our house destination, so we packed our bomb and drove over to the town with Pechvarry tied up, we arrived at the Nexus garage and began to plant the bomb we tied Pechvarry to the bomb and ran away
BlueScattle & PiqueRoz lived happily ever after, Pecvarry got hes body blown up.
heres a little video. http://youtu.be/TVwcEMpdpt8
The following 2 users Like PiqueRoz's post:
  • tQto, Happily Insane
how the hel u uploaded that if server is down
(02-05-2012, 01:08 AM)aqw194 Wrote: how the hel u uploaded that if server is down
we made it some hours ago Smile
The following 1 user Likes PiqueRoz's post:
  • aqw194
(02-05-2012, 01:09 AM)PiqueRoz Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 01:08 AM)aqw194 Wrote: how the hel u uploaded that if server is down

soo why dind u invite me falling demon?
(02-05-2012, 01:14 AM)aqw194 Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 01:09 AM)PiqueRoz Wrote:

soo why dind u invite me falling demon?

i don't know Sad
*claps* Well done!
Damn, nice!
It's been a long time.
That's some neat RP. I was playing on V33X when you got the RP points from Pech.

- Well deserved!
I like that music with the video. Really nice done!
Heh-heh, nice.

My ways of getting the nexus are more subtle though, MI6 van parked outside, you're not QUITE sure what its doing, infact you don't have a bloody clue, only that it's a pro van.

Until Pechvarry does his Russian agent doubletripleagent RP, which was awesome and lasted an hour Tounge Fair few explosions there though haha.

Jensen ended up taking both the president + the russian agent in a triple cross so he could take the technology for Sarif at the end.
The following 3 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Pechvarry, PiqueRoz, equal