I am thinking of you
I ♥♥♥♥ing remember you, you damn pervert. You were that guy that pushed me on the McDonald's parking lot floor and violently shoved a♥♥♥♥♥♥in my mouth and told me, "You have to drink it all~" and slapped me in the face with it for 3 minutes while repeating the same ♥♥♥♥ing phrase over and over again, "You like this, don't you? Dirty ♥♥♥♥♥~". Then when you were about to squirt you shoved in in my mouth and you forced me to gag and swallow it. You then said, "Choke on it you♥♥♥♥♥♥" and left me to rot in the corner. Not only that, but you damaged my throat so badly, everytime I eat or drink anything I can still taste your salty, thick♥♥♥♥♥in my throat. Now, everytime I'm having a good time eating my favorite foods, I always remember you licking your lips and moaning.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
This turned me on i wish i could have something like this happen to me god you`re so lucky!
https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/lif...e-helpline
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Did anyone else read this in Cox's voice? I miss you Cox.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • Kippsee, Falc, Cox, god
How did I know you posted this thread before I even opened it
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Cox
(04-29-2020, 02:14 PM)Cox Wrote: I ♥♥♥♥ing remember you, you damn pervert. You were that guy that pushed me on the McDonald's parking lot floor and violently shoved a♥♥♥♥♥♥in my mouth and told me, "You have to drink it all~" and slapped me in the face with it for 3 minutes while repeating the same ♥♥♥♥ing phrase over and over again, "You like this, don't you? Dirty ♥♥♥♥♥~". Then when you were about to squirt you shoved in in my mouth and you forced me to gag and swallow it. You then said, "Choke on it you♥♥♥♥♥♥" and left me to rot in the corner. Not only that, but you damaged my throat so badly, everytime I eat or drink anything I can still taste your salty, thick♥♥♥♥♥in my throat. Now, everytime I'm having a good time eating my favorite foods, I always remember you licking your lips and moaning.

Let’s make out
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox
Make a line lads first come first served!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 1 user Likes Cox's post:
  • Kippsee
amazing
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]