This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
FL Nostalgia
Just finally waiting to get into FL after 15 man queue, then start jammin out to these beats those were the days
Regards,
Dob
Fearless Veteran
[Image: KoEDfpa.png?1]
The following 4 users Like dob's post:
  • Pat, Conn, Idea, Rossi
(02-15-2020, 10:21 AM)t was on my old phone which i broke (dob Wrote: Just finally waiting to get into FL after 15 man queue, then start jammin out to these beats those were the days

Remember the surfing music ? i even shazamned it but it was on my old phone lol
[Image: tumblr_mgc3ejUXKZ1s28zj8o1_500.gif]
Which of the ones was the v2p loading music again? Can’t remember which, shit is nostalgic af
(02-07-2020, 02:47 PM)Rossi Wrote:

Does anyone remember the 2013 loading screen music?   I was just thinking about it when I was loading in and tracked it down. Man I remember hearing this song, you were either on the queue waiting to get in because there were already 62 - 75 people on

Brings back a lot of old memories

Not even joking i would be excited in a queue knowing this song will bang out in 10 minutes or so
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes perqe's post:
  • Rossi
My nostalgic memories:

- At the very start, running the server on a homeserver. That was quickly replaced for an external hosted server though.

- Only the old Jeep as vehicle.

- GSE and Guerilla instead of Mafia and Rebels

- Gmod updates which would break a lot of code. And these updates were always at an unconvenient time.

- Being #2 on Gametracker at Gmod for months, and for a few days #1

- Started FL as a teenager, at about 15 years old. Still was at high school.. Now 27 years old... Using school computer's to develop in breaks.

- It started as a fun experimental RP server, with my friends Chief Martini, SoundBlaster and FallenxAlex.

- The countless DDoS attacks, negotiating with the attackers.

- Lesanka's revolutionairy build's, Miss Evocity

- The old BMW GTR, the Stallion, the Ferrari Modena, the Lotus Elise.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Insta: jd.metzlar | YouTube: FearlessRP
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Keaton, kiro, Rossi, Pat, Pollux
(02-20-2020, 06:51 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: My nostalgic memories:

- At the very start, running the server on a homeserver. That was quickly replaced for an external hosted server though.

- Only the old Jeep as vehicle.

- GSE and Guerilla instead of Mafia and Rebels

- Gmod updates which would break a lot of code. And these updates were always at an unconvenient time.

- Being #2 on Gametracker at Gmod for months, and for a few days #1

- Started FL as a teenager, at about 15 years old. Still was at high school.. Now 27 years old... Using school computer's to develop in breaks.

- It started as a fun experimental RP server, with my friends Chief Martini, SoundBlaster and FallenxAlex.

- The countless DDoS attacks, negotiating with the attackers.

- Lesanka's revolutionairy build's, Miss Evocity

- The old BMW GTR, the Stallion, the Ferrari Modena, the Lotus Elise.

Let's not forget:

1. Pressing ALT for the 10 second sirens
2. Default horn being really loud and on a 5-second cooldown
3. Having lights on your police car was known as an admin-only thing and all the players were so stunned and jealous of them
4. The SAA which I miss a lot (Grub, NightHawk, WorldWideCoffe, Trevor, Dark and so on)
5. The clan battles which were so a HUGE thing back then and widely participated in
6. And lets not forget about the moment a hacker took over all the ranks, demoted everyone and had all the players in the game constantly spinning in circles lmao
The following 3 users Like Rossi's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Pat, Dimitris
I dug these up from the darkest abyss of my memory

Notice how ... bad the tazer is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHwUNTC...e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN-XbYPS...e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkCiVqv4...e=youtu.be
[Image: OHyD732.png]
Visit my profile here
The following 3 users Like Midget's post:
  • Pat, Rossi, SpaghettiFTW
I remember back in 2016 being presi, chilling out in my disco office setting tax to 0 cause i didnt give a fuck about money jamming to my fav radio channel RADIO FG

All rise to Fearless National Anthem:

[Image: tumblr_mgc3ejUXKZ1s28zj8o1_500.gif]
Loading into the server becoming a cop and calling the SRU various obscenities before shooting him dead, resulting in a 4 month ban

Various Teacher applications

Spoiler :
hes scored a fuckin bANger!

https://soundcloud.com/jolly_jj/rat

Bring back squeaky me.

[Image: HaKAdFG.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Spartan_KCT