Dimitris
Reported User(s): Dimitris

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127839448

Date & Time (GMT): 1/2/20 @ 17:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Dimitris steal footage from other users and uploads it on his own youtube account in order to use it in his own PRs. After this happening to me and seeing it happen to others without a staff member doing anything about it even though it's been pointed out, I feel like it's time to post a PR about it.

If Dimitris really wish to post a PR on somebody he should gather his own evidence like everyone else instead of stealing from others.

Rules violated:
5e.) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

Evidence
Here he stole Striker's footage without permission, instead of gathering his own evidence.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95393

Here he stole footage from my youtube and reuploaded it to his own in order to use it in his PR.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=95250
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I've done it before, never got told off. I do not think what I did is breaking any rules.
If you read the rule I posted in there it states that you have to respect the copyright of other users and that it's not allowed to re-print material, which is exactly what you're doing.

If you also would've read what I've written I'm saying that the reason I'm posting this PR is just cause a staff member hasn't done anything about it eventho it's been pointed out as being against the rules.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
This report will be dealt with in due course, please sit tight for the time being.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
As I mentioned I did this before in a previous report, the case was handled and I never got told off for doing so.
Approved.

The post will not be deleted as it is a concluded PR, however Dimitris will receive a warning this time however I will bring this into discussion with the team regarding copyright in the courthouse.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]