Fearless running on unstable network?!
Why doesn't Soul pay 5 more $ every month, and then the server would be running on a much more stable network, instead of the unstable network the server seems to have. I mean you can't even be on the server for more than one hour then it crashes.

What happened to FL? Too many custom models have come? I remember months ago, the good old times, where the server didn't atlest crash every hour...

You have no idea what you're talking about.

FL is hosted on a very good network. And I did pay a lot more than 5 dollar for it..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Azusa Nakano, Dubwub, Temar, equal, Nudelholz, Serpent Lord, Snowslain, ZeroSupport
And he makes a signature for himself saying "Fearless Helper" lol?
Well I don't blame the server, I say it seems to have a unstable network.

Actually all I wanted was a possible solution on why it crashes more, than it recently did...
He just bought an expensive ceso firewall for god sake to make us all happy, he puts alot of time and effort into stuff like this, and the host is probably one of the best however it probably just cant handle the amount of DATA used by the server
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Unstable network =/= server crashing.

Please get your facts right, fearless helper.

Garry's mod itself is not very stable, and the gamemode is also a bit unstable when there's too many players.
Sorry man, I didn't know all that stuff ok? I really appreciate Soul tries to fix all this. I didn't mean to start any negative comments..
The following 1 user Likes Kalist's post:
  • tQto