Frost
Reported User(s): Frost

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526830887

Date & Time (GMT): 31/1/20 @ 23:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So i was going to impound Ducktard's vehicle after being in a pursuit with him. I drive his car to Nexus but i don't have access to the keypad that goes down there, so i drive the car in front of Nexus. Then Frost (the SRU girl with the helmet) tries to get in the car and sais that its his friend's car and that he will take care of it. I stand in front of the car telling him to leave the vehicle. Then Frost doesn't want to listen so i call an admin and the admin bring him out of the car. Then he gets toxic as always calling me some bad words and i wait for another search warrant so i can impound it. I get the search warrant some minutes later and i drive it down to the garage. I stop at the keypad waiting for an officer to open the fading door. While i'm waiting, Frost enters the back of the vehicle. Still he tries to get his friend's car back so when i leave the car to wheelclamp it Frost enters the driver seat and runs me over with the car.

Frost did Police work as an SRU and i guess theres some metagaming here aswell.
And CDM because he ran me over.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJbeV1cs...e=youtu.be
Approved.

The situation was dealt with in-game by myself, however, with the new evidence provided, Frost will receive punishment.
Where am I?