Unban Request: whitenoize
Your name: NOŠ· | whitenoize

Your ban ID: 6678

Banned by: [FL]BlackDog[BB]

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: I was present with another one of my friends who got banned 2 seconds after I did for a completely different reason.

Why we should unban you:
To the fearless community,[/align]

The ban was issued because I "Prop Killed" myself. However, I was in the middle of building outside our base to get cameras and things.(I also happen to be new to prop building and are trying my best to understand/learn how to use props) This happened because while I was building in the air, someone came to raid us (BlackDog) and had a gun that I couldn't of seen because I was looking up. So as I heard a voice tell me: "don't say anything" I looked down and the prop I was holding killed me. In addition, following my ban, I was on teamspeak with my other friend at the time who I asked why I was banned. He told me that BlackDog said he was mad that I prop killed myself while I was being raided. This could infer that I would not have been banned if I accidently killed myself while he wasn't there to raid me. After playing a decent amount of time (11-12 hours or so) I have understood the rules that I have been abiding by so I would not have done this on purpose.

This is my first offense on the server that I was not even warned about following the event. In addition, I feel that I have been a fair player, selling things for low prices, helping report any rule breaking at @admin instead of taking action myself, never breaking a rule in the past, etc. Should the ban stay on my account for any reason, I ask that you lower the ban time because I have found Fearless RP to be a pleasant place for my friends and I to have a good time.

I would also like to add that the reason I posted this request 8 hours or so after the event is because the ban took place at about 4 a.m. in the morning for me so I decided to just sleep before making this request.

Thank you for your time in reading my post and hopefully you make the right decision!

regards,
whitenoize
my ban expired now but still I have waited 4 days without a response from the admin, I think there needs to be some sort of system put into place regarding the administration on the server.
the server has been down last 3 days
unbanning people is not only pointless but we need to go ingame for it
closed