Sha, Zomb
Reported User(s): Sha, Zomb

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142960071, STEAM_0:0:454005107

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/20 @ 8:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Not Leaving the vehicle whilst at gunpoint.
10 seconds later they got out guns drawn which ruined the entire situation.

Rules Broken:

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHnH6FtB...=emb_title
-Involved-

First, you were using a Tazer, second. It was for me, and i got out? Whats the deal?
You ordered Philip to get out of the car, he got out, and you moved on.
I see nothing in the video but you starting shooting at my friend here, when we just wanted to free out Philip without getting anyone hurt.
Gun that Taxi58 was holding was a Glock18 so FearRP applies here.
Getting out was for all targets in the vehicle, but obviously the tinted windows made an unfair advantages towards the rulebreakers.
If you wouldn't have gotten out of the car and just stayed whilst we finished the Arrest nothing would've been wrong but now you have gotten involved and you have indeed broken FearRP as the getting out of the vehicle was for all targets in the vehicle.
Why didnt you stay and ordered the rest to get out? I got out like you ment to order, and rp went on. Ohh wait yea ofcourse you didnt even know if they were in the car. Were they even tho?
This is obviously an unfair advantage having these fully black windows it's not even tinted it's just black.
Targets broke FearRP and ruined the IC Arrest by breaking FearRP and not leaving eventhough we ordered them to get out.
(01-19-2020, 08:04 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: This is obviously an unfair advantage having these fully black windows it's not even tinted it's just black.
Targets broke FearRP and ruined the IC Arrest by breaking FearRP and not leaving eventhough we ordered them to get out.

Lost too many brain cells here. An "unfair advantage"? Lol. Also you didn't know we were in the car. You also don't have proof that we were in the car. Were we even in the car?
Don't pretend you didn't know, philip got in the car by Kiro unlocking the vehicle to let him in. Unfortunately, the video doesn't show that as you arrived right after philip got out. Everyone who was there knew there was more than 1 person in the car, before philip got in the car the car was moving while he was still out.
(01-19-2020, 08:25 PM)Kiro Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 08:04 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: This is obviously an unfair advantage having these fully black windows it's not even tinted it's just black.

Lost too many brain cells here. An "unfair advantage"? Lol. Also you didn't know we were in the car. You also don't have proof that we were in the car. Were we even in the car?

Obviously you were in the car cause you can tell in the video, You didn't leave the vehicle whilst at gunpoint with a Glock18
(01-19-2020, 08:31 PM)RyanStealth Wrote:
(01-19-2020, 08:25 PM)Kiro Wrote:

Obviously you were in the car cause you can tell in the video, You didn't leave the vehicle whilst at gunpoint with a Glock18
If you “””knew””” that we were in the car, then why didn’t you stay and ordered us to get out?