[Examples/Advises] Grammatical Geniuses
Eh... There are still a few errors, I'll point them out when I get home.
StillAliv Wrote:Actually it is pretty easy to become a respected and grammatically correct person on Fearless RP. Let us start with the benefits:

2. It improves a players RP skill a lot if he/she knows the basic rules of grammar.
3. The admins will most likely listen to you a lot more, if you use the proper grammar.

Alright so let's get to the basics in writing a decent post or submitting requests.

1. As a natural thing, always start your sentences with capital letters. For those who don't know that, then it is using big letters. Just like I have done.

2. Try to avoid from(not from, just "avoid using") using slang when typing in "official" language.

3. Know when to use an or a. This rule is quite simple however a lot of people do not know. If the word beyond the a/an is starting with a vocal, then you should (shall is a form used to replace will) use "an". If it starts with a consonant then you should use "a"

For example (an): His house has an add-on I would like.

However, when I got home today I was permanently banned?

I've pointed a few things - the text I've attempted to correct is bolded.
Pardon my straightforwardness, but this is a grammar thread Tounge.

**EDIT**
Also, if you're using the rare plural form of "advice" it's "advices", though I would recommend just sticking to "advice".

Advises is from the verb - to advise.

I advise you not to listen to that man, as he is a horrible person and doesn't pay his taxes.

My advice to you is not to be advised by that person.

[Examples/Advice] Grammatical Geniuses
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Please don't forget:

Their: The possessive of a plural noun
"Their base looks like a pile of dog sh*t"

There: Stating where something is
"It is over there"

They're: Abbreviation of 'They Are'
"They're going to get banned for doomforting."

Also, may I suggest going over your OP. There are a fair few of spelling and grammatical errors, and being the said Nazi you mentioned, it makes me cry.

Awesome tutorial. Too bad that I have been used to use my freaking microphone, however your guide helps me a little when I do /me Wink.