Staff Report: Jonas (posted on behalf of john jong)
Hello Jonas

Thank you for the reply, just because a demoted staff member who was demoted for corruption and has hacked as well as received many TOS bans in the past said thats the reason doesnt really mean much to be honest. The point still stands if it says "TOS" without a reason on the ban then it will be lifted just because ghostkiller said it doesnt mean you go by his words. Especially when you have zero clue what even happened. Also your screenshot means nothing as it wasnt on an FL service but at the time I was also quite intoxicated at the time so I had no clue what I was saying and I even attempted to apologise to you but you refused my apology [Image: MzbBF02.png] 
so I will publicly apologise here. I am sorry to what I said to you that night I was very drunk so was just chatting shit and didnt mean what I said. I will now be waiting for an SA's response unless I need to respond further to any other messages or questions.

This post was written by John Jong and posted on his behalf. The contents of this post have not been reviewed, read, screened, or examined against the rules and guidelines of FearlessRP prior to posting. The words of this post are of the writer's origin and all responsibility for such words should be directed towards the writer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Staff Report: Jonas (posted on behalf of john jong) - by Zambie - 12-20-2019, 10:51 PM