Staff Report: Jonas (posted on behalf of john jong)
This post should not be considered a double post as the previous one posted was deleted without the writers (John Jong's) consent. Please consider this the current and updated thread and acknowledge that any posts to the other thread (posted by Frost) from here on out are not official or written by the writer.

Username: John Jong
Accused Staff Member: Jonas
Involved Users:
  • - Jonas
  • - Myself
  • - technically Enzyme (Only if he wants to add onto the part about his UBR)
Time/Date/Time Zone: N/A
Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Ignoring the Ban Lift and bending rules in his or his friends gain.
Evidence and Explanation: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94946
~ Hello this is about my UBR which is linked above for which Jonas denied it due to being a ban for hacking. On the ban lift thread it clearly states in his own evidence for the denial that if it is a TOS ban with no reason displayed which it clearly says that it will be lifted however Jonas decided to go against that decision and deny the appeal stating it was for hacking however the ban doesn't state that.
A screenshot of my ban: 
[Image: 3cHK4u.png]

A screenshot of the ban lift thread:

[Image: 709LZZ.png]

Another example of this is in Enzymes UBR even though I am against Enzyme being unbanned I still feel this was unfair as it does say on his ban "TOS" same as my forum ban.

This post was written by John Jong and posted on his behalf. The contents of this post have not been reviewed, read, screened, or examined against the rules and guidelines of FearlessRP prior to posting. The words of this post are of the writer's origin and all responsibility for such words should be directed towards the writer.

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report: Jonas (posted on behalf of john jong) - by Zambie - 12-19-2019, 05:00 AM