Jessica Mensaert
Reported User(s): Jessica Menfart

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79016192

Date & Time (GMT): 18/12/19 @ 2AM GMT

Summary of the incident
This Don Corleone decided to break fear RP as you can see my good friend Ronald Mc Flexblocks had the accused user at gun point giving orders and she decided to not listen and disobey orders clearly doesn't care about her life FailRP and also bringing OOC in IC when it shouldnt belong there

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op4aG58n...e=youtu.be
i asked them a lot of times to follow orders but they didnt and they also brought a ooc situation into ic
[Image: unknown.png]
thats when frostv2 (flex) had still nrl. he wanst supposed to be there for 9 more minutes. so everything he said dint exist for 9 minutes
and btw the reported username is wrong , its not Jessica Menfart, its Jessica Mensaert, trying to insult my family's name?
Please change the report name to the correct spelling of the users name and then I will handle this report.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The name has been updated i didnt mean to
(12-18-2019, 09:53 AM)Jessica Mensaert Wrote: thats when frostv2 (flex) had still nrl. he wanst supposed to be there for 9 more minutes. so everything he said dint exist for 9 minutes

Just because he had NLR is not relevant this is in-game you have to roleplay as if its a new character he was giving you orders while his gun facing you threatening your life you face the wall otherwise its FearRP
Approved.

The accused user broke FearRP, just because someone else breaks the rules doesn't mean you can to suit yourself.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]