Frost V2 (*Flex)
(12-18-2019, 03:08 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: here, so you dont lose braincells (compare the Steam Id's and youl see ^^) 

STEAM_0:1:159462299 Flex

STEAM_0:1:99466670 Frost

STEAM_0:1:159462299 Frost V2 (Flex)

STEAM_0:1:99466670 Frost V1 (Frost)

STEAM_0:0:419707422 MonkeyDustFTW

i know who is who big man
(12-18-2019, 03:09 AM)frost Wrote:
(12-18-2019, 03:08 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: here, so you dont lose braincells (compare the Steam Id's and youl see ^^) 

STEAM_0:1:159462299 Flex

STEAM_0:1:99466670 Frost

STEAM_0:1:159462299 Frost V2 (Flex)

STEAM_0:1:99466670 Frost V1 (Frost)

STEAM_0:0:419707422 MonkeyDustFTW

i know who is who big man
i didnt i got very confused
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-18-2019, 03:11 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: then whats the complaint about braincells if you know whos who xD fknhell xD
you got me and frost mixed up lol
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-18-2019, 03:11 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: then whats the complaint about braincells if you know whos who xD fknhell xD

hey stop saying xD its not funny xD XD
Please break down the first two pieces of evidence down into smaller videos showing the rule breakages. As for the third piece of evidence it is insufficient.

You have 24 hours to fix the evidence or this will be denied.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(12-18-2019, 01:37 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Please break down the first two pieces of evidence down into smaller videos showing the rule breakages. As for the third piece of evidence it is insufficient.

You have 24 hours to fix the evidence or this will be denied.
As requested:

Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojLy9RoAvgo (1 minute and 47 seconds long)

Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIUEI5yROA (17 minutes and 4 seconds long, sorry but the conflict took 17 minutes so i couldnt cut much of it off)

Part 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbIHSqFnSR0 (3 minutes and 19 seconds long)

All edited/cut vids are now in .mkv format instead of .mp4 format , i hope this doesnt cause any problems for playback.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxikzqRi...=emb_title

You said you have more videos, being uploaded so ill wait for the evidence before commenting!
(12-18-2019, 03:24 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxikzqRi...=emb_title

You said you have more videos, being uploaded so ill wait for the evidence before commenting!
RedPanda asked me to upload shorter versions so i did that first. if Redpanda need more videos besides those already linked, he will ask me to do that im sure.
Extra Edit:

Firstly there are ' 12' rule breakages in here that i have pointed out which are highly evident in the evidence, which is excluding the pro claimed insufficient evidence.

I feel in order to properly interpret the context the video lengths are absolutely appropriate,
since you are asking for a breakdown of rule breakages here Frost here they are.
Each point - is a rule breakage itself.

- nlr as hes admitted (flex)
- going outside without security as president (frost)
- constantly talking about bans/blacklist during roleplay
- failrp for saying 'if you move, i will shoot your vehicle for it'(monkeydust)
- RDM of rebel at 17.48 in first video (monkeydust)
- this same situation I got banned for fearRP, in which I was compliant facing a wall for whole 5 minutes.
while they minge, which is what was not included in the pr against me.
- All Whilest (flex) failrp's unrealisticly as cop 'i am the government'
- agressive Fail-roleplaying out of context (flex)
- then proceeded constantly talking about bans/blacklist during roleplay
- metagming and, failrp for saying 'if you move, i will shoot your vehicle for it'(monkeydust)
- then the player ('Y tho') drives into Flex Cdming him
- Monkey dust then failrp's and shoots him to death with a shotgun.
- 'can you take me to afghanistan', 'this is a kidnap' all this failroleplay from the president IC Telling Tony Luciano (Jessica Mensaert) to take him to afghanistan, soon continuing to failRP and metagame by saying things such as flex and ducktard had sex then soon a baby come along which shortly after the next rule breakage is clear (Frost)
- the chaotic indian music mingery Micspam (Frost)
- Plain random shooting of vehicle with No orders (monkeydust)
- Frost as president taking cover behind vehicle punching it waiting for Flex to ram the car as they co ordinated on Discord.
- Flex failRPing Ramming into the car which is being randomly sprayed down with bullets Causing the Cop to be CDMed and die (Flex)

- In response to the third video being insufficent ,
if properly looked at it is evident that his body has been dragged all the way from outside nexus and into the elevator, where he is then dropped.
then picked up and smashed against object causing him to die as his health was 5% from all the dragging and dropping
After completing a PR against them two days ago,
they have acted in A minge fest by them in which we have been treated badly as the recieving party who had no say whether or not we wanted to be in this mingery as we do not failrp/minge and had to go through it for 2 hours.
Approved.

MonkeyDust will be blacklisted from weapons and SRU for the 3 counts of RDM and teamkilling. Frost only went out without security which is very minor and he will be informed not to do so again. Flex didn't really do anything wrong except from ignoring his own NLR which he will be warned for, however he did get CDM'd by a teammate and it would've been excused anyway.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]