[FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed
(12-17-2019, 11:32 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Ok, point number one the warning wasn't at me it was aimed at the truck drivers as a whole he watched and if we was acting as bad as you say we were then we would of been blacklisted.

Point 2, Yes we did block you in for 5 mins while we waited for the police because you pulled a gun on one of us, an admin showed up went to move us but when we said why you're blocked he put the truck back in place, only after the 5 mins the staff saw police wasn't wasn't coming so had to let you go.

Point 3, I asked you to move after it was fixed and you wouldn't (seems like baiting me to hit your car) so yes I did pushed your car, a simple car crash doesn't warrant killing a man.

Point 4, It's very clear you swerved to trap my truck anybody else that didn't want to do that would of hit the brakes but you accelerated faster under me.

Point 5, Maybe I was wrong about the undercover cop but they were also driving around as a 2 in a bmw looked very similar to yours.

Point 6, I would like to know when that happened? I don't see any cops in this video.
Point 2: We never had any weapons out that time nor did we do anything against you guys. General Weed was just driving arround when your company decided to crash into us everytime. Even after we got unstuck, you tried to stuck us again but then in the city @Tides Hotel. (Looks like you are lying in the PR section). 

Point 3: We were standing at your truck since it was on the road and we were talking to you. Or atleast General Weed was. Then you rammed us into the woods. Rammed us again then you saw, General Weed got out and started shooting you because you once again crashed into our car for no reason. If we were in the way, you could have kindly ask to move and we would. 

Point 4: Its not every clear, you see on the video I had to move because there was a vehicle in the way.

Point 6: Its not on the video nor do I have proof of it. Because it wasn't worthy to record my whole gameplay. 

You are only showing 10% of our whole time together. Which shows nothing, only us starting shooting you for a valid reason. 

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed - by Mr. Flaminator - 12-17-2019, 11:40 PM