[FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed
Ok, point number one the warning wasn't at me it was aimed at the truck drivers as a whole he watched and if we was acting as bad as you say we were then we would of been blacklisted.

Point 2, Yes we did block you in for 5 mins while we waited for the police because you pulled a gun on one of us, an admin showed up went to move us but when we said why you're blocked he put the truck back in place, only after the 5 mins the staff saw police wasn't wasn't coming so had to let you go.

Point 3, I asked you to move after it was fixed and you wouldn't (seems like baiting me to hit your car) so yes I did pushed your car, a simple car crash doesn't warrant killing a man.

Point 4, It's very clear you swerved to trap my truck anybody else that didn't want to do that would of hit the brakes but you accelerated faster under me.

Point 5, Maybe I was wrong about the undercover cop but they were also driving around as a 2 in a bmw looked very similar to yours.

Point 6, I would like to know when that happened? I don't see any cops in this video.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed - by Daniel Deadeye - 12-17-2019, 11:32 PM