Flex
Reported User(s): Flex

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

Date & Time (GMT): 16/12/19 @ 19.30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Thread Title: Report: Killed without a Valid Reason + The guy didnt have a warrant.

Name of player: Flex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159462299

Time in GMT: 7.30 PM (GMT+1) / 19.30h (GMT+1)

Server: Main server (V2D)

Summary: Guy comes in (Governement worker) without warrant. just starts keypad cracking (proof 1 that he doesnt have a warrant, otherwise hed use a Ram), tell me to go to the corner, i do so and he shoots me down beceause i walk slowly (wich is caused by me being tied up).

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFG65RkXFYY

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFG65RkXFYY
*Posting on behalf of Flex*

Hello I would like to start off by saying the reason for my raid (which I had a warrant) was justified because you had contraband which I destroyed after the raid, The reason I killed you was because you deliberately walked slow to hold up time and wait for your friend to arrive which he did. I would like to also say I had to use a keypad cracker since red pass owners do not get rams
(12-16-2019, 08:44 PM)Smokey Wrote: *Posting on behalf of Flex*

Hello I would like to start off by saying the reason for my raid (which I had a warrant) was justified because you had contraband which I destroyed after the raid, The reason I killed you was because you deliberately walked slow to hold up time and wait for your friend to arrive which he did. I would like to also say I had to use a keypad cracker since red pass owners do not get rams
If you had a warrant it would show up on my screen. wich it did not. may be that you had a warrant for the doors of the building wich werent on my name . but not for the keypads wich belonged to me, and where you would need to have a second warrant for wich you did not have. the slow walking was not deliberately as i even tried to "long jump" Run + Space" wich did not work. you tied me up and as a result i walked slow. that is not my fault.
*Posting on behalf of Flex*

I had a warrant for the owner of the property and the keypad door, as for the slow walking your friend seemed to be able to jog fine while tied up
-INVOLVED-

I was the Dictator at the time, Flex was actually getting warrants, he was PMing me the ID's and giving me the reasons as he was a Government Contractor.
then explain to me why it did not show "You have a search warrant your house may be searched by the police" on my screen. wich would be needed for the keypads (wich were mine)
(12-16-2019, 10:36 PM)FallenAngel Wrote: then explain to me why it did not show "You have a search warrant your house may be searched by the police" on my screen. wich would be needed for the keypads (wich were mine)
I have no idea why it didn't come up on your screen but I can promise you I had a warrant
[Image: unknown.png]
if it does not come up on my screen then theres no warrant on me, simple.
(12-17-2019, 09:51 AM)FallenAngel Wrote: if it does not come up on my screen then theres no warrant on me, simple.
**involved** no, im afraid thats just fl being a broken gamemode and not showing it c:
Approved.

From the evidence shown it only proves the excessive use of force, not a random raid. The user will be punished accordingly.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]