Daedalus m4a1 banned for nothing
ban id:6670
ingame name: Daedalus m4a1 [FL:RP]
reson for ban?: no reson thats the point not on the source ban
banned by?:Mandukar
banned from: V2d
reson to be unbanned:obvious i was baned for no reson i was playing and i went afk for a drink then when i came back the ban sighn was on my screen help?

P:S. mandukar i wonna know why you banned me
just before the big lag spike you prop killed your self in the middle of BP
i need too update your ban reason i had too many spaces before reason and it didnt add it
ooo ya that my guns where glitched and there where no admins on and i didnt realy wonna rejoin or i would lose ss can you shorten the ban i know what i did now but i did it because of a glitch
If Temar saw you propkilled yourself, there was an admin online?
Next time you are glitched, use @ to call an admin.

example: @ Hey, I don't have any guns, can you please help me?

[quote='PrivateToast' pid='74921' dateline='1328297683']
If Temar saw you propkilled yourself, there was an admin online?
Next time you are glitched, use @ to call an admin

if he was online he would of banned me streight away or he was undercover :::: had no star next to his name

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(02-03-2012, 07:51 PM)daedalus m1a1 Wrote: if he was online he would of banned me streight away or he was undercover :::: had no star next to his name
User warned.

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

-PrivateToast
omg so i was banned because i couldent see an admin online?

i would like to go on the sever to go money farming but nvm
can i have the ban shortend like trolling nugget did instead of what is it now 21 hours? can i just be banned for 10 and a half?
(02-03-2012, 08:50 PM)daedalus m1a1 Wrote: i would like to go on the sever to go money farming but nvm

It's a RP Server not a Money Farming Server.

You go to Roleplay

I think this quote shows the reason why you wont get a lower ban
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
the reason you didnt get an instant ban was because of the big lag spike, i went afk like maybe 5 at that point and came back and checked if you was still on and did the ban

i was online also i used an alt name so minges cant see me join etc but the star is still there and could of atleast tried @

and if all else fails and you do need too die and no admins are on too help
i would recommend you go some were private and do it alone, its a very big failrp too drop props on you self in the middle of the most public place on the map with lots of people in area