Map Change/Rotation
sick.
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • Alertecobra27
(12-14-2019, 04:16 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: i guess i dont need too high grades on my math midterm on monday

nah im just fucking ill play like an hour then not join for like half a year
The home of myself and beloved Chip Chip, may he rest in peace.
Where am I?
(12-14-2019, 04:36 PM)Ducktard Wrote: The home of myself and beloved Chip Chip, may he rest in peace.

F for chip chip the turtle, he will be missed  Crying
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Ducktard
(12-14-2019, 04:33 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 04:16 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: i guess i dont need too high grades on my math midterm on monday

nah im just fucking ill play like an hour then not join for like half a year

That about sums up everyone in this thread excluding a handful   Liar
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Wolven, sebasti161
Great stuff, that was a very quick turnaround, I'm surprised you guys pulled it off!

As for the vote - will it be limited to only players that are donators or players with a certain amount of hours that week to vote? Feels like it would be prone to manipulation like the Google form 'allegedly' was.
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • rino
(12-14-2019, 05:03 PM)Avgar Wrote: Great stuff, that was a very quick turnaround, I'm surprised you guys pulled it off!

As for the vote - will it be limited to only players that are donators or players with a certain amount of hours that week to vote? Feels like it would be prone to manipulation like the Google form 'allegedly' was.

You have to be on the server to be able to vote, it's an ingame thing.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-14-2019, 04:15 PM)Yonno Wrote: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88143

yeah i love map rotations

Just more proof to make me super admin. I would have done this a year ago and made FL better.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • RaZZ
(12-14-2019, 05:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 05:03 PM)Avgar Wrote: Great stuff, that was a very quick turnaround, I'm surprised you guys pulled it off!

But if you just family share your gmod you can vote unlimitedly with unlimited steam accounts? Hmmm
(12-14-2019, 05:11 PM)Avgar Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 05:05 PM)Pollux Wrote:

But if you just family share your gmod you can vote unlimitedly with unlimited steam accounts? Hmmm

That's double accounting Wink

You'll have to be online to vote.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.