Fearless Minecraft
(02-04-2012, 09:34 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Would I be able to be a mod or admin, because I just brought the idea up.

In my opinion' you'd still have to apply for it like everyone else will. Plus I like the idea :3
+Support
Why not +support
So is anyone making it?

If you do can you make it have factions, towns and stuff like that?
Think the Admins wanted to run it, but I have a server set up with mcMMO, factions, deathban, Iconomy, PermissionsEX and so on, so I'd be up for it Smile Just tell me
Thanks for all the support! Cheese
admins should be those who run fearless on gmod, or else it would be to damn messy :S
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
We got a Couple 99 Slot Server spare, I could hand them to the FL Team Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Well it looks like its going to go ahead XD, i am an owner of 3 servers on minecraft, they have been published but now i only have it for invites, i would be more then welcome to come and join the server if it goes on
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

The following 1 user Likes Headster's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(02-04-2012, 03:10 PM)Toby Wrote: Me, Dry (and pinky if he wants) can do this for you if you guys want, OFC we will need some moderators (they will not be Fearless admins, they will be admins and players from FL)

What about my server that i currently host by you Tounge, We have good protection plugins and griefing is like impossible.
The following 1 user Likes Eric's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
(02-05-2012, 02:02 PM)Eric Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 03:10 PM)Toby Wrote: Me, Dry (and pinky if he wants) can do this for you if you guys want, OFC we will need some moderators (they will not be Fearless admins, they will be admins and players from FL)

What about my server that i currently host by you Tounge, We have good protection plugins and griefing is like impossible.

Better to keep your server as your own.