Change of Map
V2D Please, best map for FL right now.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

are you having a giggle
isnt this like the second this year already
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I think they're all great maps, but v2p/v5p has always seemed wayyyy too massive to me. v4b1 is a good all-rounder, but I will always stand by my baby v2d  Love
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Facts are facts, V2D got the server its first full server in months when it was put on in the summer, it also, had lots of old players putting stuff to a side to play the server, it was becoming peoples priority and most importantly one of their main hobbies again.

V2D gave the server its first player queue also, in a very long time.

You ignored it last time and look how that has got you, i personally cant enjoy the game on most of the maps, as i dont feel they suit me, but trust me i can see why some people like it, its a preference, but they have been tried and havent worked.

Just put v2d on, its simple easy for new players to learn.

Hen in trouble go back to the basics, as thats what you expanded on to get you where you are today, that goes for everyone.

Please just use your common sense and put the server before your egos, thank you.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • JoshZ, Falcon, L Y N C H Y, Eclipze
v2d has a flawless way of increasing the server's population to its fullest every time it's around.

A seasonally or bi-annually rotation of v2d (mainly) and another map such as v4b1 or v5p (preferably just one of the two) will be perfect in my opinion. Due to it being the same two maps, the whole struggle of making dupes for a new map will be eradicated as well as the struggle of setting up the map for the gamemode. These two maps will help maintain a consistently high populated server including aggressive and passive roleplay.

Let's go champ
(12-11-2019, 06:37 PM)perqe Wrote: Facts are facts, V2D got the server its first full server in months when it was put on in the summer, it also, had lots of old players putting stuff to a side to play the server, it was becoming peoples priority and most importantly one of their main hobbies again.

V2D gave the server its first player queue also, in a very long time.

You ignored it last time and look how that has got you, i personally cant enjoy the game on most of the maps, as i dont feel they suit me, but trust me i can see why some people like it, its a preference, but they have been tried and havent worked.

Just put v2d on, its simple easy for new players to learn.

Hen in trouble go back to the basics, as thats what you expanded on to get you where you are today, that goes for everyone.

Please just use your common sense and put the server before your egos, thank you.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15630699]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Falcon's post:
  • don
V2D please
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • Zecon
the thing is if we go v2d again its going to be the same constant shooting in the streets from slums, i can only really support it if the slums isnt allowed as that big of a base
(12-11-2019, 07:29 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: the thing is if we go v2d again its going to be the same constant shooting in the streets from slums, i can only really support it if the slums isnt allowed as that big of a base

Sebasti my good friend, its easy.

If people are just having that typical robot looking base. Dont allow it, the roleplay there should have to have purpose and if it doesn't just blacklist everyone involved from guns.

Get the old aggressive back, enforce so roleplay comes back.

I know personally if v2d comes back, i will be back doing the roleplays i once did, all the PMC etc.

But, i can see what you're saying if enforcing doesn't work then maybe no bases at slums or maybe other methods.

If we came together to make v2d a better environment for the current state of the server then maybe we can compromise and it can be a more peaceful server.

Trust me big steps, im posting more as i am willing to trust the process, i can see the potential its just the right decisions need to be made, with them both passive and aggressive rpers will have to make sacrifices.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 3 users Like don's post:
  • Grape, Kappatalist, Dimitris
V5p all the way, my favourite evocity by far!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • rino