Ban Lift
reading title: epic im boutta hop on

few lines down: oof

still good tho, will hopefully increase the playerbase and i am at fault for my mingery aha
By not removing bans from the record this might not work as it will just be the same as coming back after an unban request just to get banned for a long time after
Signature removed, too large - DVN
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Julern
(12-10-2019, 10:43 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: So its a ban wipe.... but no bans have been wiped this is confusing

Did you not read the thread at all?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Crazy that the argument against darkRP is that it will bring minges to the servers, but allowing known minges back onto the server isn't a problem. Not even saying I am against the ban lift necessarily, just something to think about Smile
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Agorith
(12-10-2019, 10:54 PM)ryan! Wrote: Crazy that the argument against darkRP is that it will bring minges to the servers, but allowing known minges back onto the server isn't a problem. Not even saying I am against the ban lift necessarily, just something to think about Smile

That's assuming the same people who said DarkRP will bring minges were for the ban wipe. The ban wipe itself was pretty close in terms of people for and against it (although the other option was a bit stupid in that, as that had a big portion of the votes. It also assumes people against the ban wipe are still against it even with the population not improving, i'm sure if it stays down more and more things will be tried to boost it back up.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(12-10-2019, 10:48 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 10:43 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: So its a ban wipe.... but no bans have been wiped this is confusing

Did you not read the thread at all?

Can we not be toxic? Thank you

Nice, nice change
Wolven

Finally Cheese
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(12-10-2019, 10:56 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 10:54 PM)ryan! Wrote: Crazy that the argument against darkRP is that it will bring minges to the servers, but allowing known minges back onto the server isn't a problem. Not even saying I am against the ban lift necessarily, just something to think about Smile

That's assuming the same people who said DarkRP will bring minges were for the ban wipe. The ban wipe itself was pretty close in terms of people for and against it (although the other option was a bit stupid in that, as that had a big portion of the votes. It also assumes people against the ban wipe are still against it even with the population not improving, i'm sure if it stays down more and more things will be tried to boost it back up.

Exactly my point. So if enough of the team isn't concerned with the certified minges that will come from a ban lift then the "too many minges" point is no longer valid against DarkRP. Like I said, it's just something to think about.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(12-10-2019, 11:03 PM)Julern Wrote: Finally Cheese

The guy that keeps saying how he doesn't care about the server is glad he is unbanned, what a joke. I really hope you got banned less than 2 months ago so you can stay that way.
Oh wait i got pranked by FL again, got banned for 1 Month and 15 days ago, 15 days away from waiting an extra month. is It so hard to just ban wipe? What can possible Get Worse than the current server player base?
[Image: gn3iiwj]