My ideas for the gamemode
(11-23-2019, 10:56 AM)richieb Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 08:54 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Please do not start discussions about the staff team or my activity, let's use this thread to discuss the ideas above. We've got countless of threads with that other discussion already.

So you're aware of your activity yet do fuck all about it? This thread honestly isn't enough, you have to take part in stuff, you have to join in with stuff that the community do, you have to work for this server, not let everyone do it for you. Put these ideas into action, you started this server, either finish it, or do something useful for it.

He literally posted this thread with idea's he's considering or reflecting upon? How is he in this specific case not proposing or accepting ideas?

???
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Jonas, TASSIA, Dimitris, Pollux, Lewwings, Haarek
(11-23-2019, 11:04 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 10:56 AM)richieb Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 08:54 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Please do not start discussions about the staff team or my activity, let's use this thread to discuss the ideas above. We've got countless of threads with that other discussion already.

So you're aware of your activity yet do fuck all about it? This thread honestly isn't enough, you have to take part in stuff, you have to join in with stuff that the community do, you have to work for this server, not let everyone do it for you. Put these ideas into action, you started this server, either finish it, or do something useful for it.

He literally posted this thread with idea's he's considering or reflecting upon? How is he in this specific case not proposing or accepting ideas?

???

Remember when he did that joke of a survey too? He's only here cause money isn't flowing in for donations
(11-23-2019, 08:54 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: -snip-

The most effective way to advertise FL is to have a Youtuber to play and record a hilarious gameplay on FL.

And since we have a very low player base, I think littletown can compensate for the lack players for now till the player base gets back to normal and switch the map to Evocity. Once we have a bigger player base with players waiting in the queue and the slots gets increased to 75, then switch to San Ranevo with the improvements that the devs made.
(11-23-2019, 08:54 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Final idea: When we have somehow regained popularity, let's send a mass e-mail to all people reminding them of our existence. Maybe there are people out there that would give it a try and play again. But what's even more important: tell your friends about the server, ask them to join it and give it a chance. When Fearless started it was only me and a couple of friends playing it. It's the best and only way to advertise for Fearless.

Don't forget the easiest way to reach out to old players: Steam Group Announcements.
We literally have a Steam group with over 3.7k members.
One good-timed announcement could make hundreds of players think of FL again.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
The following 5 users Like TASSIA's post:
  • ryan!, Dimitris, Joe Joe, Lewwings, Pollux
This thread is for a CIVIL discussion. Prevent flaming from now on, otherwise punishments will be given.
(11-23-2019, 12:00 PM)Zombie Wrote:

The most effective way to advertise FL is to have a Youtuber to play and record a hilarious gameplay on FL.

And since we have a very low player base, I think littletown can compensate for the lack players for now till the player base gets back to normal and switch the map to Evocity. Once we have a bigger player base with players waiting in the queue and the slots gets increased to 75, then switch to San Ranevo with the improvements that the devs made.

little town? Are you trying to kill the server once and for all or what?
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • ryan!
To people with IQ lower than 2 that can not read, Soulripper on this thread and on many other posts he made acknowledges that his activity needs loads of improvement but he is simply asking that we do not discuss about it here and focus on other subjects since there are already too many discussion about the staff teams activity ( including Soul's ).
(11-23-2019, 12:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Temporary solution, it forces you to interact with other players. It's not like the server reaches the 20s. Besides, I always liked little town.
(11-23-2019, 01:40 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 12:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Temporary solution, it forces you to interact with other players. It's not like the server reaches the 20s. Besides, I always liked little town.

Little town is terrible. It has no places to do aggressive roleplay at all. A map like V2D forces you to interact with other players while being able to do aggressive and passive roleplay.
v2d back aye