Captivating yet daunting

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Gonna be absoulute fucking chaos and I love it
(11-22-2019, 09:38 PM)Slaint Wrote: does it look like i care? jk

oh god
Waiting for someone to scream the N word down the mic
The following 6 users Like Eoin's post:
  • Jaded, Flame.., LtCobra, jhayw, Slaint, aDisabledDeer
"A few honest men are better than numbers" -lovely man who hasnt nothing to do with the situation
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
The following 1 user Likes Jaded's post:
  • Ryan
(11-22-2019, 09:35 PM)Yonno Wrote: "a small group of the staff team" ??
Shouldn't there be proper unity amongst you lot? Seems dodgy.

Hopefully something proper comes out of that, because not a whole lot has happened in the past one and a half month.

This is no way a lack of unity and after re-reading was apparent that this meeting wasn't labelled accordingly within the thread. This will not warrant any official meeting and will act as unofficial means to get community opinion in one collected location for future reference.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(11-22-2019, 09:47 PM)Joe Joe Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 09:35 PM)Yonno Wrote: "a small group of the staff team" ??
Shouldn't there be proper unity amongst you lot? Seems dodgy.

Hopefully something proper comes out of that, because not a whole lot has happened in the past one and a half month.

This is no way a lack of unity and after re-reading was apparent that this meeting wasn't labelled accordingly within the thread. This will not warrant any official meeting and will act as unofficial means to get community opinion in one collected location for future reference.

Was the SA team involved in this at all? I'm very curious.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Well, I’m glad that has happened. This should of happened a long time ago. All I hope is that people take this a serious opportunity for improvement and not an opportunity to minge

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher