Ban Request 2 people
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) cityfriedchicken

kyleff

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)

kyleff - STEAM_0:0:28668802

city fried chicken - STEAM_0:0:42275013

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 20 mins ago

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?) well i was walking around and i spotted a red hummer i assumed it was mine as i had never seen the same kind in that area before. well it was parked next to a do not cross fence and i walked up i get hit with a crowbar by a rebel the other rebe pulls a gun on me they say go away and about now i see it was my hummer. i start to record then i go back saying i was recording what i dont understand is what right do they have holdign a gun up to me and hitting me because they cant own roads? well my friend drives up about now and they crowbar him i ask why he said he flipped me off before. i think he made that up and the person he killed was nightshade there are 2 nightshades but whatever. they basically fail rpd and rdmd.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) http://youtu.be/NXCEObSyj1g
As I said before, everything that happened had an RP reason. I attacked you because you wouldn't back away from my house after repeated asking. I didn't kill you. When NightShade came back I killed him because earlier he did flip off me and everyone else i was basing with. Disrespect is no little deal to my rebel group. If you don't believe he flipped me off, have an admin check the logs.

Please don't abuse ban requests when things don't go exactly as you wish they would.
(02-04-2012, 12:13 AM)CityFriedChicken Wrote: As I said before, everything that happened had an RP reason. I attacked you because you wouldn't back away from my house after repeated asking. I didn't kill you. When NightShade came back I killed him because earlier he did flip off me and everyone else i was basing with. Disrespect is no little deal to my rebel group. If you don't believe he flipped me off, have an admin check the logs.

Please don't abuse ban requests when things don't go exactly as you wish they would.

i was trying to gte my car away from your house it was out of gas. also you cant tell me to go away from your gate because im not on your property i was in the road so obviously you dont know how to roleplay.
- Approved