SpaghettiFTW
Hello SpaghettiFTW,

Not only did you blatantly break FearRP by shooting someone who was being handcuffed/already handcuffed (as you have to fear for your accomplishes lives too) - you also did it in public, and without a sufficient reason. Your friend being arrested is not a reason to kill what so ever, and this is what you claimed in the PR made on you;

SpaghettiFTW Wrote:then killed you so that upon seeing your handcuffs you would not arrest him leading to me having to do a bigger jailbreak

You shouldn't have approached it like this at all. It was not a raid, and there was no proper reason to do this what so ever. The whole "picture this" thing is not valid either, as the rules still apply. It would be the same as saying that because you had the potential to overcome the police force, you can raid-bait. I would not have approved the PR if you did not break the rules. You came up to three rule breakages; rule 3.1a, 8.1 & 3.5. I see absolutely no reason to unban you, and this PR just shows that you have not learnt from your mistake. You are trying to make up a reason as to why, what you did was allowed - it was never allowed to do, and you making this UBR shows exactly that.

I have nothing else to add, and I believe it is due for denial, however, I will give you a chance to reply to my message here.

Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
SpaghettiFTW - by SpaghettiFTW - 11-11-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: SpaghettiFTW - by L Y N C H Y - 11-12-2019, 08:03 AM
RE: SpaghettiFTW - by Jonas - 11-13-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: SpaghettiFTW - by Jonas - 11-22-2019, 04:05 PM