Calamity - RDM'er/Job Switcher/Molotov Minge
Player name: Calamity

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:0:27083822

Time in GMT: its around 12:07 in the US

Summary: Alright I and more people are playing on the server, I go and leave my cop job to be AFK, There was dinner downstairs and I was hungry. I came back and became a cop I started to drive around a bit. I come back to the nexus and see its in flames.... there wasn't really anyone at the nexus I was the only cop and I was at the villa's so I rushed in to the fire to see who was all in there. Calamity and a mafia member. I go to calam cause he started shooting at me before I started recording, I asked him to get out. He didn't so I started to cuff him. (this is when I turned on wegame just to be safe if he did anything stupid)
He started to run as I tried to cuff him and when I got close he started to punch me, to the point it was whorepunching. I wanted to kill him but I though arresting him and asking why did he throw the Molotov's would be better. As I go to cuff him one more time he changes job into a cop. I asked him why he changed and he said "for fun". So I go Fireman and get rid of the "Lag Fire" As I just spawn he starts shooting me for no reason. He stops to reload and I ask him "Why are you shooting me?!" he continues shooting again. BAM i,m dead. I spawn again and start to do my job and take out the fire. BAM i'm shot at and again, im dead. As I was about to go pres to demote him he changed jobs to Gun Dealer. I said "alright well let me get rid of this fire" So I start to get rid of it, some time passes as I try my best to extinguish the beast, and I hear glass brake. That little kid threw another. I got to check were he was and start to take away the flames from the door. To find that his body is there and that he did throw another. More time passes and he leaves and I call for more people(4 on the server) to be come fireman, 2 of them do and help me out. When the fire was all out. We all meet on the street and talk about him. I asked who saw him throw them. My Older Cousin that I know IRL, that I just happen to get him into Fearless today, saw him throw it because him and the others were in the nexus at the time. I go talk to the Harry Apple and get no response.
(lol who figure, Im happy he helped me with the fire though)
lastly I go to Uziekiele, and he tells me that Calamity has 30 Molotov's in his inventory. The reason he knows this cause 1. Cal told him and 2. He buys his Molotov's from him. (I believe he told him sometime in the game when I was AFK, if so you can check the logs for that. That's if you can see peoples conversations.)

Evidence: The Fire/Cop RDM | Interviewing The Witnesses

(You can mostly skip the rest of the Fire video, just the start of it is him changing jobs and RDM'ing me as a cop. The second one is me taking to the people that was there when he threw the Molotov's)

Notes: I'm not telling you (the admins) how to do there job, cause they do it well Cheese but I really think this guy needs a permaban. He's always minge'd on the server at night. I always catch him but either my video didnt save, or I didn't have the program running then. I finally caught him in action. From what I know He ONLY comes on at night when no one is on. I rarely see him in the day.
(The reason I know this is cause I mostly check the server at night to see if anyone is on. Half of the time its him)
And at night he just comes on to RDM people and throw Molotov's for no reason. On the top of that he don't even yell raid. I think a Perma is up this guy's ally. But its not my call. So what do you guys think?
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Seen enough, banned for 2 weeks, i am sick of this guy, rdming and breaking all the other rules.
(10-17-2010, 06:29 AM)Assassin Wrote: Seen enough, banned for 2 weeks, i am sick of this guy scamming people, rdming and breaking all the other rules.

That was the fastest reply ever Fallen, you scared the shit out of me when I refreshed XD
I only watched about 30 - 40 seconds of the first video, all i needed to see was the failrping by rdming you as a government offical and avoiding rp situation.
(10-17-2010, 06:35 AM)Assassin Wrote: I only watched about 30 - 40 seconds of the first video, all i needed to see was the failrping by rdming you as a government offical and avoiding rp situation.

Thats mostly all of it really, the other rest is just me putting out the fire and him throwing another. And the Second video is me taking to the people that was there the whole time.

After 2 weeks He'll come back again and do it all over and when he does I will be there watching him.
Then he will get banned permanently. If he keeps breaking the rules. Then you won't have anymore problems
(10-17-2010, 06:40 AM)Assassin Wrote: Then he will get banned permanently. If he keeps breaking the rules. Then you won't have anymore problems

Alright well thanks fallen, also I think you should lock this thread now? sense its over and done with? :3
I was waiting for you to reply.