Gaming Laptop and Razor mouse
I know what a kitchen is for. Instead of saying this and that, then try and help me find a good PC which can run Skyrim perfectly.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Here's a few desktop PCs which could all run Skyrim well (well for PC that is, which is horrible.)

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/essindees/saved/
"GAMING LAPTOP"

[Image: PFFFFT.png]
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
The following 2 users Like sleepynoname's post:
  • Azusa Nakano, equal
Like mpblaze said, i strongly advise you get a desktop, you will get a Desktop at least twice as powerful as that for that money or even less. Skyrim will struggle to run on that.

Cool mouse though.
Heh Emnesty, the entires on that list are capable of running pretty much all of the next years/next 2 years games on max settings Tounge

BlueScattle, to answer your question: There are none, you can't run Skyrim perfectly on any laptop, it's a terrible terrible idea. Laptops are portable systems designed for work, if you want to game do it at home on a desktop.
I will check the PC you suggested soon Emnesty, meanwhile you guys can still post some Desktops that are supposed to run Skyrim in ultra maybe, still not for that much money.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
M-my laptop runs Skyrim.. perfectly ;-;

There's no space in my room for a desktop since I share with my little sister. So a laptop was the only choice for me. But I love my baby oh my god he's so good to me.

Intel core i5 2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz
8GB RAM
750GB HDD
Nvidia GForce GT 540M 1GB Dedicated

it was only £600 when I bought it too *o*
That laptop is pretty bad just sayin'
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-08-2012, 12:04 PM)Equalizer Wrote: That laptop is pretty bad just sayin'

For a laptop it's pretty good for the price.
just sayin'
this was a year ago, too.
The laptop I put should could run Skyrim almost perfectly to.

Intel Core™ i5-2430M processor
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 560M
640GB HDD
17.3" widescreen

640GB would be a bit of a problem tho
Sincerely,
Happily Insane