ban request Colonel burger
Name of player: Colonel burger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22821041

Time in GMT: around 18:40

Server: evo1

Summary: breaking rule 14 and 10 in general rules

Evidence: [Image: 2r5ulc3.jpg]

here he admits to punch him for being a idiot or moron he said both parts, sry i didnt get him punching the guy. There was a cop proppushing a lambo because it was flipped, and colonel burger went and punched him.
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I did warn him, he just kept pushing the car and nearly killed everyone in the vicinity. So I went up to him and called him a moron and punched him once(I admit that) then him and the police commander just started shooting me and eventually killed me after I surrenderd. So you bet I'm gona type something like that on OCC after that... and if punching someone and calling him a moron is against the rules, then I accept my ban.
that is true mate, but you cant actually punch him at all.

If you got the time, record if you dont u dont go punch him think about that mate..
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I know, but how does that apply as backseat admining? If I was backseat admining I would've killed him long ago, and keep killing him after he would have obviously broke NLR...
I don't see a point in banning somebody for punching another player. Really we would need to ban everybody than.

Colonel Burger consider yourself warned though. If somebody is breaking the rules please report him, don't take any action yourself.
Dare to think!