Banned by Stillalive
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Jeff Portnoy
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Stillalive
Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v2d
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me and counter
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I didn't make the ramp, counter did, and I tried to move the ramp out of the road with a white prop, and then when you came I deleted it so you could remove it, then some car went over the ramp and killed me. I'm more of the victim than a suspect. I don't see why I should get banned for counter's mistake. Thank you for reading.
I'm very sorry if this is what happened. Just as I arrived, I saw you froze your prop to make it look like a ramp. However the other players did mention something about you trying to destroy the ramp. Again, I'm very sorry.

You're unbanned now!
Yes, I did spawned a Construction Prop to make it look like a ramp. Sorry for spawning that ramp. (I Didnt Really Think Hard Enough.)
[Image: 157btat.png]
Thank you for the signature Andreas!

I will See you all later in Fearless RP! I will Miss you Since i Already Left Fearless RP Community. (I'll be in the Group Still since i love you all ^-^)
thanks counter and stillalive