Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radio Advertisements - Information & Guidelines
(10-21-2019, 03:38 PM)TASSIA Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 03:10 PM)Jaded Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:26 AM)TASSIA Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 07:45 PM)Jaded Wrote: This seems like a glorified way for devs to make money, a feature only you can use and then charge others for? you've added a feature in order to profit? seems kind of scuffed. There is no way for other players to compete with you, this feels like a serious misuse of power, effort, and time

Uhm... not entirely sure what you are on about. /advert costs money as well after all.
Do you really expect DJs to play your advert to everyone listening just for free?
The money will be saved and used for community purposes (events, prizes).

Also, everyone can use this? Not really sure why you think only we can use this feature.

That's marvellous news! so any player can set up another radio station and compete with yours? charging their own fees for adverts and the like?

Uhm.. no one is able to create new radio stations? Why would they? One can apply as DJ if they want to play their own music.
I've already explained where the money gained through adverts goes.
Do you really expect your advert to be broadcasted to all players via audio for free?

So you've monopolised it and charge flat rates that physically can't be competed against, I refer back to my first comment you so aggresively rebuttled. As for the spending of the money and its management, I would expect we would get complete transparency on this? and it would be dealt with by the events manager, to avoid misuse. none of these transactions are IC I assume.
[Image: zOyqdDm.png]
                      ♥♥ My two favourite gamer girls♥♥                                                                        [2012 Forge]
The following 2 users Like Jaded's post:
  • richieb, Midget
Can we stop now, I don't want this thread to be filled with this, make a discussion thread or something. This is a thread for the applications, not discussion.
PROUD NISSAN LEAF OWNER
[Image: 533a101be37bce67d9d36015bba619c0.png]
The following 3 users Like Arny's post:
  • Jaded, TASSIA, Slaint
Will there services for commercial voice-overs?
[Image: 24f518bd9cc75dd9dd8f1b3f9221453c.png]
(10-21-2019, 11:54 PM)Zombie Wrote: Will there services for commercial voice-overs?
There are many different services available. You can record it yourself if you would like, or you can pay for someone to make it for you using Fiverr or something similar

Kind Regards,
Peter White
Fearless Teacher

(10-16-2019, 06:39 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 06:25 PM)richieb Wrote: Who does this money go to?

Will be saved in order to fund events/prizes/dupes, etc.

What kind of twisted reason is this? Fund events and prizes and dupes?

This would be OK if the money does not go into someone else's IC inventory.
[Image: OHyD732.png]
The following 2 users Like Midget's post:
  • Jaded, Razz
(10-20-2019, 09:26 AM)TASSIA Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 07:45 PM)Jaded Wrote: This seems like a glorified way for devs to make money, a feature only you can use and then charge others for? you've added a feature in order to profit? seems kind of scuffed. There is no way for other players to compete with you, this feels like a serious misuse of power, effort, and time

Uhm... not entirely sure what you are on about. /advert costs money as well after all.

The difference is that /advert costs barely anything, while you are charging $2000 per second. This is corruption and you know it. You and your dev-buds will be bathing in cash after this and we all know you're gonna spend it on stuff you like. Are there absolutely zero guidelines to being a developer and the responsibility that comes with it? Having a rank shouldn't get you richer any easier than it is for normal players. This is ridiculous.
[Image: iWer8gx.jpg]
The radio happened for a week and that was about it i aint heard anyone as a DJ on it for weeks maybe months what happened fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!