Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
(10-20-2019, 09:19 PM)Kappatalist Wrote: Watching people who haven't played the game for months on end battle over the forums with people who dont do aggressiveRP about aggressiveRP is something else entirely. Keep up the good work.

Who are you?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(10-20-2019, 09:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:41 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:35 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 07:27 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 11:53 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: -

-

The best shooters, used it back then, its just people could also aim who didnt do it, now to have a fair fight, im pretty sure after the players decreased someone spread the secret to up the competition.

Its just a shame you all seem to be playing on trackpad and seem to have trouble to kill someone before his meds pop.

And anyone talking about this pubg healing system is crazy, this is Fearless Roleplay - CityRP, its unique why do you want to be like something which is its own thing i dont quite understand?

You've never done aggressive rp in your fucking life and you are out here questioning Perqe and others who have done mainly aggressive. What a fucking joke.

Its crazy people who joined in 2016 think they can comment on the OG gods of aggressive RP. Crimson order cock suckers are really a different breed. These new kids are really don't know about the aggressive RP. (I would call you a dumbass but I don't want you to tell on me)

Edit: This is why it is hilarious to see you new kids saying FL needs medkit spam. You joined in 2016 and don't know what it used it be like without it. No one abused it for years, and aggressive RP was better than it is today.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Haarek
(10-20-2019, 09:33 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:35 PM)perqe Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 07:27 PM)ryan! Wrote: -

The best shooters, used it back then, its just people could also aim who didnt do it, now to have a fair fight, im pretty sure after the players decreased someone spread the secret to up the competition.

Its just a shame you all seem to be playing on trackpad and seem to have trouble to kill someone before his meds pop.

And anyone talking about this pubg healing system is crazy, this is Fearless Roleplay - CityRP, its unique why do you want to be like something which is its own thing i dont quite understand?

You've never done aggressive rp in your fucking life and you are out here questioning Perqe and others who have done mainly aggressive. What a fucking joke.

Its crazy people who joined in 2016 think they can comment on the OG gods of aggressive RP. Crimson order cock suckers are really a different breed. These new kids are really don't know about the aggressive RP. (I would call you a dumbass but I don't want you to tell on me)

Firstly I did not join in 2016 I joined early 2014. Also, are you honestly calling Fultz an OG of aggressive rp? I would beat that man with a fucking Glock.
(10-20-2019, 09:37 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:35 PM)perqe Wrote: The best shooters, used it back then, its just people could also aim who didnt do it, now to have a fair fight, im pretty sure after the players decreased someone spread the secret to up the competition.

Firstly I did not join in 2016 I joined early 2014. Also, are you honestly calling  Fultz and OG of aggressive rp? I would beat that man with a fucking Glock.

Your new is showing sweetie. Fultz was the head of Lombardi, the strongest clan for years until admins closed it because of the threat that we would take over the server. You have zero clue what you are talking about and this is the reason that Devs shouldn't do surveys because people like you get a vote. Aggressive RP was better without medkit spam, and the only reason you disagree is because you are too new to understand.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(10-20-2019, 09:45 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 08:41 PM)Fultz Wrote: Joined: Mar 2015

Firstly I did not join in 2016 I joined early 2014. Also, are you honestly calling  Fultz and OG of aggressive rp? I would beat that man with a fucking Glock.

Your new is showing sweetie. Fultz was the head of Lombardi, the strongest clan for years until admins closed it because of the threat that we would take over the server. You have zero clue what you are talking about and this is the reason that Devs shouldn't do surveys because people like you get a vote. Aggressive RP was better without medkit spam, and the only reason you disagree is because you are too new to understand.

Being the head of a good clan does not necessarily mean you are a good aggressive roleplayer, sure you've been here longer than I have same goes for Fultz, but I know for a fact that with the current doomfort rules there is no way changing healing system will make things better. Now I would call you and your brother retards and say it is on your family's DNA but I am not mean like that. 
Much love <3.
(10-20-2019, 09:49 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote: You've never done aggressive rp in your fucking life and you are out here questioning Perqe and others who have done mainly aggressive. What a fucking joke.

Being the head of a good clan does not necessarily mean you are a good aggressive roleplayer, sure you've been here longer than I have same goes for Fultz, but I know for a fact that with the current doomfort rules there is no way changing healing system will make things better. Now I would call you and your brother retards and say it is on your family's DNA but I am not mean like that. 
Much love <3.

Then we change the rules, simples Smile
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(10-20-2019, 09:51 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:33 PM)ryan! Wrote: Its crazy people who joined in 2016 think they can comment on the OG gods of aggressive RP. Crimson order cock suckers are really a different breed. These new kids are really don't know about the aggressive RP. (I would call you a dumbass but I don't want you to tell on me)

Much love <3.

Okay, lets see these rules, come up with the rules and reply to this what you have in mind.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(10-20-2019, 09:51 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 09:33 PM)ryan! Wrote: Its crazy people who joined in 2016 think they can comment on the OG gods of aggressive RP. Crimson order cock suckers are really a different breed. These new kids are really don't know about the aggressive RP. (I would call you a dumbass but I don't want you to tell on me)

Much love <3.

Who says the community wants that? They said they want a new system many of them did not think that would require a huge change in how bases are made.
Can we stop the dick swinging about who's the best at aggressive RP or who the best clan has been over the years and actually get down to business on if we're removing med spam or keeping it.

Quite frankly, i don't care who thinks they're the best at aggressive RP (because its me) if everyone had this same energy in the clan world it would be amazing and wars would actually happen.

Key points need to be taken from each side on why it should stay or why it should be removed. The option with the most pros over cons should be selected. Not taken from a vote which isn't at all a fair test as people who hardly even play or have ever hostile RP'ed on FL voted.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Kappatalist, SpaghettiFTW, Dimitris
It's very simple. If you decide to change the healing system then most of the doomforts rules should be re-written, if the community agrees to that then be my guest.