Approaching the Healing Problem (Survey)
(10-14-2019, 09:32 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: I just thought, does the fact that the server has a french flag effect the amount of english players joining as they worry it is yet another french server?

I see a lot of french people joining besides and not being able to understand that it is english despite the french flag and server host.
The fucking French just love causing problems, you just solved FL's $10,000 question.... this explains everything
Soul needs to switch servers with an English one, not French influenced servers they bring only the worst kind of people

The reason it's hosted in France is so both the EU and the members from the USA can have a decent ping.
(10-15-2019, 08:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Bobby Wrote: I just thought, does the fact that the server has a french flag effect the amount of english players joining as they worry it is yet another french server?

I see a lot of french people joining besides and not being able to understand that it is english despite the french flag and server host.
The fucking French just love causing problems, you just solved FL's $10,000 question.... this explains everything
Soul needs to switch servers with an English one, not French influenced servers they bring only the worst kind of people

The reason it's hosted in France is so both the EU and the members from the USA can have a decent ping.
members from the USA (if they still exist) gets a better ping from a UK server than a French one
How is this even a discussion? Obviously 50 health every 2 seconds is an exploit and not an intended feature.

just make the medkit cooldown every 20 seconds...

This video perfectly shows the exploit. This wouldn't even be an update, it would be a patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhTqJ6_6Krc
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Rossi
(10-15-2019, 09:36 PM)Zombie Wrote:

members from the USA (if they still exist) gets a better ping from a UK server than a French one

That is more than false, I've hosted some servers myself and I can guarantee that statement is not true.
(10-16-2019, 10:37 AM)Dimitris Wrote:

That is more than false, I've hosted some servers myself and I can guarantee that statement is not true.

I can guarantee that no matter where the server is (Unless it is in the US) my ping is going to be over 100 and will have no difference. It is more for the EU kids than anything.
(10-16-2019, 12:14 PM)Fultz Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 09:32 PM)Zombie Wrote: The fucking French just love causing problems, you just solved FL's $10,000 question.... this explains everything

I can guarantee that no matter where the server is (Unless it is in the US) my ping is going to be over 100 and will have no difference. It is more for the EU kids than anything.

There is a difference tho. If they decide to switch to an EU host you will see a much higher ping. I mean I am just stating facts I wouldn't mind having an EU host.
(10-16-2019, 12:30 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 08:41 PM)Dimitris Wrote: The reason it's hosted in France is so both the EU and the members from the USA can have a decent ping.

There is a difference tho. If they decide to switch to an EU host you will see a much higher ping. I mean I am just stating facts I wouldn't mind having an EU host.

france is in the EU, dimitris.
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Luna
(10-16-2019, 06:49 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 09:36 PM)Zombie Wrote: members from the USA (if they still exist) gets a better ping from a UK server than a French one

I am not even going to bother getting into details if you think SoulRipper randomly chose to host FL on a Franche server then fair enough.
(10-16-2019, 07:03 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 06:49 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 10:37 AM)Dimitris Wrote: That is more than false, I've hosted some servers myself and I can guarantee that statement is not true.

I am not even going to bother getting into details if you think SoulRipper randomly chose to host FL on a Franche server then fair enough.

wha- i'm literally just stating the fact that france is in the EU, and you're acting like the server isn't hosted in the EU, it clearly is.
all that hundreds of billions of euros that were loaned out to Greece and they still don't teach them that France is in the EU
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Spartan_KCT