Fultz AMA
Ops on me
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(10-02-2019, 09:03 PM)Dimitris Wrote: If Soul decides to once again give you the SA rank, whas is the first thing you are going to do?

Who do you think would make for a good SA. ( From the ones that haven't been given the chance before ) 

Do you prefer aggressive or passive roleplay?

I would have to catch up on everything that has happened in past 4 years to know what has been going on. Then begin to get everyone in the team on board as to what we should be doing to fix current issues that the team is facing.

Out of the current team. I would pick Zecon.

I prefer neither honestly. ping (NA) + fps doesnt give me much to work with in terms of aggressive RP even though I still do it and am better than most of you noobs. Most of my time on Fearless has either been involved in whatever my clan wants to do or administrating. Whenever I got promoted I didnt do anything other than administrate so going off that I couldnt get back into roleplay because I was so far away from it for an extended period of time.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Wolven
(10-02-2019, 09:07 PM)RoCKy Wrote: Ops on me

You are a good guy who just needs some confidence in yourself. I think you deserve a shot at promotion and wish you the best once you finally get it.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • RoCKy
You reckon it'd be time for a comeback?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(10-02-2019, 09:14 PM)Yonno Wrote: You reckon it'd be time for a comeback?

Ye ye ye ye ye ye
What are you up to irl these days?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • User 21796
(10-03-2019, 03:48 PM)Link Wrote: What are you up to irl these days?

Working mainly. Nothing else much to it.
What do you work as IRL? ( If you do not mind me asking of course )

Who do you think has been by far the worst staff member to ever exist?

Did you ever regret promoting somebody? ( If yes who ) 

Who you do you think should be given the chance as a mod?
(10-03-2019, 08:02 PM)Dimitris Wrote: What do you work as IRL? ( If you do not mind me asking of course )

Who do you think has been by far the worst staff member to ever exist?

Did you ever regret promoting somebody? ( If yes who ) 

Who you do you think should be given the chance as a mod?

Manager in retail

WorldWideCoffee

Truthfully no. I do not see any negatives in promoting someone. Because the worst-case scenario is you demote them if they do not pan out. There have been some that ended up that way but in the end, I had no regret promoting them. You do not know until you do it.

It is hard to say since I do not see complete activity, but going off of people I would like to see promoted based on interaction with them, I would say Rocky and John Silver if he can stay active.
when are you accepting my yum application?