Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
(09-30-2019, 10:54 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 11:41 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 11:16 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 10:43 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Anyways, even if a big update comes out, players are attracted to it for like two days, until they are bored again.
The problem is not solely the development.

I hate to break it to you, but if a "big" update comes out and people get attracted to it, use the feature for a couple of days and they get bored of it, then the idea and development are solely the problem.

The ideas we implement are things you guys vote for.

Literally no one asked for the vehicle update, there are other suggestions that the community clearly showed their support on them and wanted them to be implemented but for some reason ( That was not even explained on most ) they were not.

Are you implying that complicating the gameplay experience for the few newer players that remain was a bad decision? How preposterous...
(09-30-2019, 11:07 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 10:43 PM)TASSIA Wrote: Anyways, even if a big update comes out, players are attracted to it for like two days, until they are bored again.

I hate to break it to you, but if a "big" update comes out and people get attracted to it, use the feature for a couple of days and they get bored of it, then the idea and development are solely the problem.

Literally no one asked for the vehicle update, there are other suggestions that the community clearly showed their support on them and wanted them to be implemented but for some reason ( That was not even explained on most ) they were not.

Are you implying that complicating the gameplay experience for the few newer players that remain was a bad decision? How preposterous...
F1 > Market > Vehicles.

How is that hard lmao. Devs just doing easy shit to get the rank. Admin team too scared to tell Devs to do something important because they might strike lmao.
Joke of management.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Dimitris
(09-30-2019, 11:07 AM)*// Bacunt Wrote:

You bump your car once and no matter what side you bump the exhaust breaks, it's a shitty annoying and useless update.
Talking of poor development, it's been a month since I reported three separate exploits in the Private section and they have yet to be fixed.
Okay I really have to say that this gave a lot of information and perspectives I haven@'t thought about that much in detail.

But a big problem I see is that for example the options of contributors to really achieve something fast are quite limited and hard. But for me this all changed my priorities a bit. So I will try to change my focus to gamechanging and expanding thing as this might help hold people around. I for myself can say that I will really try everything in my possibilities.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Fearless and L i m e l i g h t (Really? Censoring a word? I never understood this) both have the issue of not branching out successfully. If they want to survive, they need to move onto additional services such as a minigame server, promoting players to host their own gaming competitions and hangouts with the community, and even incentivizing others to interact with their platform. Until that is done, FL and L L will be in this constant loop of meh player counts and low activity.
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Soviethooves's post:
  • Lewwings
(09-30-2019, 07:21 AM)richieb Wrote:

Nobody asked for the vehicle update xx

It was approved for a very long time before we added it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I think this thread, whilst filled with some useful constructive criticism, is mostly an exaggeration.

We actually had a great player count over the summer, it's only been the last couple of weeks that it's been a little lower. I don't think that FL is dying, I think it's far more likely that the player base has dropped temporarily because people are starting school/college/uni again, and I have high hopes that it will rise back again in the coming weeks (as it has tended to in the past)

I hope that I'm not wrong, either way, I'm definitely still optimistic at this point!
The following 2 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Jonas, Wolven
The developers are more active on this thread than doing their actual jobs.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Dimitris
(09-30-2019, 04:20 PM)JoshZ Wrote: The developers are more active on this thread than doing their actual jobs.

Developers/contribs are unpaid, and still manage to put out a good sum of updates. Come on, give us some slack.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • TASSIA