Future of FL/ FL Dying (18/75)
(10-01-2019, 07:07 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 01:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:35 AM)Fultz Wrote: Glad you guys just trashed this thread with nonsense. Can we move back to the discussion now?

Richie has always been childish like that, he begs for attention.

OT: Once again I think that currently there are no big updates happening hence why no one cares to stay on this community.

shutup dimitris

OT: updates don't mean shit, we want good staff lol
It's the second time you tell me to shut up... great argument. Also, updates don't mean shit? Sure...
(10-01-2019, 07:12 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:35 AM)Fultz Wrote: Glad you guys just trashed this thread with nonsense. Can we move back to the discussion now?

OT: Once again I think that currently there are no big updates happening hence why no one cares to stay on this community.

shutup dimitris

It's the second time you tell me to shut up... great argument. Also, updates don't mean shit? Sure...
shutup dimitris

and yeah can't enjoy a server if ur being constantly RDM'd
Can't you take your petty squabbles to PM or something? This thread is for the future of FL, not your bitch fight..

I've made a suggestion just now for the daily rewards (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid832070) as suggested by Fultz, fingers crossed that everyone sees eye to eye on that, I personally see no harm in doing it.

I personally don't think we should move into the DarkRP GM folder, however if that is what it takes to boost playercounts, I suppose there's no harm in trying it? Honestly can't see it being approved or ever happening, though. CityRP in the same folder as LL would be interesting, but again, would it be approved by Soul? I'll bet not.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • Lewwings
(10-01-2019, 07:17 PM)Conn Wrote: Can't you take your petty squabbles to PM or something? This thread is for the future of FL, not your bitch fight..

I've made a suggestion just now for the daily rewards (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid832070) as suggested by Fultz, fingers crossed that everyone sees eye to eye on that, I personally see no harm in doing it.

I personally don't think we should move into the DarkRP GM folder, however if that is what it takes to boost playercounts, I suppose there's no harm in trying it? Honestly can't see it being approved or ever happening, though. CityRP in the same folder as LL would be interesting, but again, would it be approved by Soul? I'll bet not.

Nothing will be approved by soul, he comes online like once a month for a forum update and to like a singular post
(10-01-2019, 07:17 PM)Conn Wrote: Can't you take your petty squabbles to PM or something? This thread is for the future of FL, not your bitch fight..

Just out of curiosity, why don't you think it should be moved to dark rp?
(10-01-2019, 07:22 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Personal hatred of the gamemode and community, it'd be a joy to moderate and filter out the minges. It'd probably raise the playercount somewhat, don't get me wrong, but also the actual gamemode isn't DarkRP, so it'd feel like a bit of a shit-smear on the work that devs have put in to make everything custom.

It's mainly irrational hatred - I wouldn't detest if it were tried.
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

I think daily rewards is good in theory but in practice it is redundant. It is not the fact that FL cannot make people stay, it is very apparent that when a player has first gotten the first few hours he will accumulate many more in the following weeks.

I don't think it is going to tackle the problem and merely a short-sighted solution.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-01-2019, 07:29 PM)Midget Wrote: I think daily rewards is good in theory but in practice it is redundant. It is not the fact that FL cannot make people stay, it is very apparent that when a player has first gotten the first few hours he will accumulate many more in the following weeks.

I don't think it is going to tackle the problem and merely a short-sighted solution.

You keep mentioning that we need to reduce content sizes, but I think that stripping stuff we already have is pointless, because a lot of it is used. The downloads come from workshop mainly, and there's really not a shitton of content compared to some of the DarkRP servers I've seen that have every pack under the sun.

Baby-steps, it's not possible to do everything at once, and something that might even bring a few more players on every day isn't a bad thing?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

(10-01-2019, 07:17 PM)richieb Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:12 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

shutup dimitris

shutup dimitris

and yeah can't enjoy a server if ur being constantly RDM'd
You are so childish I am not going to reply to you again. Grow up.
(10-01-2019, 07:27 PM)Conn Wrote:
(10-01-2019, 07:22 PM)Fultz Wrote:

Personal hatred of the gamemode and community, it'd be a joy to moderate and filter out the minges. It'd probably raise the playercount somewhat, don't get me wrong, but also the actual gamemode isn't DarkRP, so it'd feel like a bit of a shit-smear on the work that devs have put in to make everything custom.

It's mainly irrational hatred - I wouldn't detest if it were tried.

I understand the detest of darkrp. But like I said about it, Fearless would not be changing because of it, it would only be a mere placeholder to grow. Sometimes you have to accept that changes like that are more beneficially than having a zealous attitude for it.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW