Name of player:
- [FL:RP] EAGLE and Nico168299

SteamID

[FL:RP] EAGLE
STEAM_0:0:159417468
STEAM_0:0:91618379

Time in GMT: Around 13:30

Server: Main Server

Summary: Players raided with a reason contraband without a valid proof of them (contrabands) being in our house.

My friend NoName4U and me just got in the house at villas #2. We were there for around 5-10 minutes until raid happened. In the meantime noone has drove past us, other than the dodge charger, a cop at the time that quickly left the area. After him noone was there. They were here for the first time. As you can see in the video they were constantly behind the car and didnt move. Our contrabands at the time didnt produce any money so the sound of contrabands couldnt be heard, even if they would've been there listening for it in the meantime. After they stood there for some time they threw a molotov and started a raid. Thats when I started shooting out of the window, giving them no reason to raid before they started!

Let me add that it was my dupe and that it is in no way intended to be a doomfort. I only have one sided windows so I can see what is happening outside and not to shoot through, thats exactly why I have that fading window placed which is visible from both sides and the person raiding can see if someone stands infront of it which should make it okay regarding the rules.

We apologize for the background noise in the video.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJhN_3pbbo
+Support
I am the one who recorded the whole raid, they werent listening to the contraband and just decided to raid in the place, guns blazing.
[Image: NiftySandyEmu-size_restricted.gif]
Awaiting a response from Nico or EAGLE.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Approved.

Player's wouldn't have heard contraband from that distance, nothing shows a reason for raiding.

Nico and EAGLE can post UBR's if they feel this is the wrong conclusion.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved.