fuck my opinion
fuk u buddy
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
What is this? Some kind of twisted one-way rap battle?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(09-17-2019, 02:51 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: טםו ארטןמע אם נק כוממט, גםדקמא 'םרל כםר טםו דאופןג
"you're trying to be funny but it's not working for you idiot"
hahahhahahahahhahaha thanks g

(09-17-2019, 03:10 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 02:08 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 12:24 PM)Qannter Wrote: -

- i Never called -------

feel free to DM me in discord if u wanna know what I actually meant by that
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Veronica
(09-17-2019, 02:24 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Please verbally abuse me via your opinion many thanks. BECAUSE I LOVE ATTENTION

mildly insane and very interesting. great builder and good roleplayer. became a big fan of forgee and you started imitating him in a way. at this point you're basically the same person. big temper and is hilarious to annoy. youre not the type to shut the shit out, instead you tell me 200 times to stop. can have gruesome humor and very sexually descriptive but at times it's funny. you get mad but you don't hold grudges and that's admirable, you usually move on. i would guess you have a big heart and that you root for other people and you want them the best. maybe a bit too much before you put yourself in first place. proper nice guy.
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Joe Joe
literally hit me with you opinions bus
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Opsss

Regards,
Fearless Donator
opinion on yourself
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(09-17-2019, 03:34 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 02:51 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: טםו ארטןמע אם נק כוממט, גםדקמא 'םרל כםר טםו דאופןג
"you're trying to be funny but it's not working for you idiot"
hahahhahahahahhahaha thanks g

(09-17-2019, 03:10 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 02:08 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 12:24 PM)Qannter Wrote: -

- i Never called -------

feel free to DM me in discord if u wanna know what I actually meant by that

מם פרםנךקצ
(09-17-2019, 02:29 PM)JackZ Wrote: lets go, narc

honest as fuck and genuinely a good guy with a sharp edge. can be funny as fuck too. used to have low key anger issues but youve chilled down a lot. i think you just genuinely liked biting back and i relate to that. youre really confident and i can understand if people thought you had an obnoxious ego but ive never really thought of it like that. just a confident lad. i remember reading the PRs on you from like 2015-2016 ish and i laughed so much. you had a shit attitude but they were hilarious.
i feel like you matured overnight, i dont know what happened there but your good side shines a lot brighter now. 

uhm. when you get banned you say you don't care about it and shit but deep down you love FL and care about it. jackz always pops back with an ubr.
yeah youve always been decent to me, i havent had a bad experience with you. you called me a fucking virgin once when i was joking around in discord but it made me laugh so hard and you deleted it right after which made me giggle. respect you a lot
(09-17-2019, 03:18 PM)Conn Wrote: hit me
I don't know a lot about you but I know that you're a good contributor, knows your shit about computers and shit. Seems like a good person

(09-17-2019, 03:19 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: fuk u buddy
You make great sfm posings bro

(09-17-2019, 03:26 PM)Midget Wrote: What is this? Some kind of twisted one-way rap battle?
Yes boy