fuck my opinion
(09-22-2019, 11:24 AM)Lewwings Wrote: Opinion on Qannter??

already did him
he didn't like my opinion though lol
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Lewwings
(09-22-2019, 02:10 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

already did him

Fuck your opinion it’s wrong

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Lewwings Wrote:

already did him

exactly
fuck my opinion. who gives a shit what I think
its just words from a horrible person
Come on then, OPS on me
OPS on me Chaps.

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

(09-22-2019, 04:00 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

already did him

exactly

I first met you when it was my first days back on FL after my 1 year break. a few weeks in, i meet wilson. I was a cop and wilson was sarge. me and wilson had a great bonding time. It was fun. I know it sounds liekmy fault but i shouldnt have pretended to be wilsons wife when wislon was president. Now why did i mention 'after my 1 year break from g mod?' cause its impritant. so for one year i donttouch gamming. unil i decided to give my liver a break and to play g mod again. But i didnt expect to play Fearless with me timmign out EVERY. 10 MINSUETS. I had alotof shit on my computer. my specs are the best. but idk why i kept timming out. One i timmed out whiel vice rpes and wilsn pres. i was his wife. and i gew attached to wilson. ofcourse i didnt knwo he was fuckign 16 until you told me. thats when i meet you. i re join the server and comeback to you being wislons wife. wilson todl em he repaced me with soempen else. and he loved soemoen else. so i got angry and started to attack you. rememebr that laske hosue cabin? 

Fast forward today. Narci i dont feel the same. I think you and me have grown over tha tmomentt with me wilson you nd magnus. and redpanda blacklsiting me for chasing you wiht a tranqulizer, *Even tought it didnt work* I really like you. and its because you and me have the same personality. we are both cunts to people. You and me if we join forces can becoem amazing coupel that makes everyone get on their knees by making them feel liek shit. cause thats all you do. make peopel feel liek shit so you can feel better about yourself. Narci Im not sure after the things you said about me where really hwo you felt. cause it was really waht a loser would say. I dont knwo how you look ro sound liek. so to me yorue just a bunmch of text talking. Unlike you id rather talk to richie, cause hes more confident and real about himslef. unlike you.

So after long hard thinking. it is clear that if i didnt time out at that monemt. you and me wouldnbe never met. and i would be more happier.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-22-2019, 05:02 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 04:00 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

already did him

exactly

I first met you when it was my first days back on FL after my 1 year break. a few weeks in, i meet wilson. I was a cop and wilson was sarge. me and wilson had a great bonding time. It was fun. I know it sounds liekmy fault but i shouldnt have pretended to be wilsons wife when wislon was president. Now why did i mention 'after my 1 year break from g mod?' cause its impritant. so for one year i donttouch gamming. unil i decided to give my liver a break and to play g mod again. But i didnt expect to play Fearless with me timmign out EVERY. 10 MINSUETS. I had alotof shit on my computer. my specs are the best. but idk why i kept timming out. One i timmed out whiel vice rpes and wilsn pres. i was his wife. and i gew attached to wilson. ofcourse i didnt knwo he was fuckign 16 until you told me. thats when i meet you. i re join the server and comeback to you being wislons wife. wilson todl em he repaced me with soempen else. and he loved soemoen else. so i got angry and started to attack you. rememebr that laske hosue cabin? 

Fast forward today. Narci i dont feel the same. I think you and me have grown over tha tmomentt with me wilson you nd magnus. and redpanda blacklsiting me for chasing you wiht a tranqulizer, *Even tought it didnt work* I really like you. and its because you and me have the same personality. we are both cunts to people. You and me if we join forces can becoem amazing coupel that makes everyone get on their knees by making them feel liek shit. cause thats all you do. make peopel feel liek shit so you can feel better about yourself. Narci Im not sure after the things you said about me where really hwo you felt. cause it was really waht a loser would say. I dont knwo how you look ro sound liek. so to me yorue just a bunmch of text talking. Unlike you id rather talk to richie, cause hes more confident and real about himslef. unlike you.

So after long hard thinking. it is clear that if i didnt time out at that monemt. you and me wouldnbe never met. and i would be more happier.

Please use grammar!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(09-22-2019, 05:02 PM)Qannter Wrote: -

hahahahhahahhahaha is that the underlying reason for your hate towards me? 
adorable that you got attached to Wilson, but it's just RP right so it's fine to roleplay as his wife regardless his age? i never took your place as his wife, i dont rp as people's wives. i do not know what you're talking about. sounds rediculous to me
you can roleplay as his wife as much as you want im not going to try to stop you, we havent talked in like 2-3 months. im sure he likes you too, he likes most people. have fun gamer

I'm not just trying to make people feel like shit to make myself feel better, I dont agree with that. If people bite me, I bite back. I am a nice guy deep down but I don't take shit. I didn't intend to make you feel bad for the longest time. But you kept low key harrasing me. Now you feel bad, too bad init. I still don't hate you though. But what's that shit about us becoming a couple to shit on other people. I dont think we have the same personality lol

you should go talk to richie then. i am not hurt that youd rather talk to him than me. i dont care. richie is a nice lad, good luck on your relationship.
(09-22-2019, 05:42 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

hahahahhahahhahaha is that the underlying reason for your hate towards me? 
adorable that you got attached to Wilson, but it's just RP right so it's fine to roleplay as his wife regardless his age? i never took your place as his wife, i dont rp as people's wives. i do not know what you're talking about. sounds rediculous to me
you can roleplay as his wife as much as you want im not going to try to stop you, we havent talked in like 2-3 months. im sure he likes you too, he likes most people. have fun gamer

I'm not just trying to make people feel like shit to make myself feel better, I dont agree with that. If people bite me, I bite back. I am a nice guy deep down but I don't take shit. I didn't intend to make you feel bad for the longest time. But you kept low key harrasing me. Now you feel bad, too bad init. I still don't hate you though. But what's that shit about us becoming a couple to shit on other people. I dont think we have the same personality lol

you should go talk to richie then. i am not hurt that youd rather talk to him than me. i dont care. richie is a nice lad, good luck on your relationship.

Richie and I are never gonna be friends. I really don't like him lol. But he is confident about himself and his life. which si why I like him more than you? IDK.. hes 16. I don't get along with ppl 6 years younger than me wtf.

Just thought if you talk too much, yet you don't show much about you makes me wonder what you really are. But you have just backed up what I said about you.: 'Im a nice guy deep down' Lol like aren't all assholes are like that? Of course.

We where jsutgetting alonf ever since you came off your 1 month ban, and i really wanted to start fresh with you. But after you sadi those things about me. Nah man. 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
(09-22-2019, 08:32 PM)Qannter Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 05:42 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:

-

Richie and I are never gonna be friends. I really don't like him lol. But he is confident about himself and his life. which si why I like him more than you? IDK.. hes 16. I don't get along with ppl 6 years younger than me wtf.

Okay mate, you be friends with whoever you want. Good luck.

Just thought if you talk too much, yet you don't show much about you makes me wonder what you really are. But you have just backed up what I said about you.: 'Im a nice guy deep down' Lol like aren't all assholes are like that? Of course.

Okay you think I'm an asshole that's fair enough. I'm sure a lot of people agree with you. You see, you're the one asking for my opinion on you on my own thread, I haven't asked for yours on your thread because honestly I don't give a shit. But of course you're able to reply if you think I was too harsh. I understand you were hurt and I understand you were confused that I didn't suddenly start to like you and would write a positive post about you. I understand. 

we where jsutgetting alonf ever since you came off your 1 month ban, and i really wanted to start fresh with you. But after you sadi those things about me. Nah man
Okay man. When you're ready to start fresh again, give it a try. I don't hate you, I am willing to put everything behind. I don't have enough energy to reply to another one of your post. 

add me on discord SiRNARC#3269 if youre considering replying to this. call or text me