Lt_PsychoFox
I want to add that it wasnt my sister, because my mom watched her, and it wasnt the mouse. But it still was not me. I am a devoted player of this server and love it with all my heart. I like to RP (what my RPP proves) and I love all the people on the server. Although I can not deliver any evidence like a shopping receipt to prove my absence, many players who know me like Devon, Quannter, Zue and Niko all know I would ever do something to ruin the one thing I spend most of my time after school on. I am also a player with 400 hours of experience and I know the rules. I know the consequences aswell, so I wouldnt do anything like that. I also have never propspammed in that manner, nor would I plan to do something like that. I would be extremely grateful for a removal of the ban, and if thats not possible, a shortening. As already said, the only evidence of my innocence is my devotion and love to the server. To anyone who can deliver any kind of record, screenshot or any other kind of evidence, it would be greatly appreciated

Messages In This Thread
Lt_PsychoFox - by Stahlkartoffel - 09-07-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Lt_PsychoFox - by Jonas - 09-07-2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Lt_PsychoFox - by Stahlkartoffel - 09-07-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Lt_PsychoFox - by Ranger - 09-08-2019, 11:26 PM