Not good
Well i went to the forums and it gave me a message that said "If you see this message, your DNS cache is outdated, please contact SoulRipper."
Well so i did, but he didnt respond, so i joined the server. What do i come to? a bugged server. I couldnt open the Tab menu, not F1 i couldnt write or talk and everyone was going around like "mingebags" With their feet together not moving, and their arms out, and they even stood up in the car seats so they went through the roof. looked kinda funny xD I recorded it, but the video is somehow gone... <.< I thought "hey" i'll go post it on the forums!" But again... "If you see this message, your DNS cache is outdated, please contact SoulRipper."
And the forum was that way for two days until i finally could go onto it again. I've had it with my PC, I've had it with my Garry's Mod. Tomorrow i will hopefully reinstall my PC and get Windows 7 and install Gmod on new, including every else game... So i probably won't be here or on the server this week. Thanks for reading Smile
Restart your computer. Worked for me.

And read the rules. Especially the rule about thread names.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I restarted my browser and now it never happens to me
Yea i tried to restart the PC ofc, raffi -.-' didnt work ofc. And what's wrong with the name..? I read the forum rules a few days ago, and when i made this post i thought "I'm going to make a thread name that isnt against the rules" ... okay?
Well i have reinstalled my PC now. It goes very much faster, and looks so freaking much better with Windows 7 ^^ But thatnx for the unecessary help anyways Smile
Well, Soul when i read your word "browser", the only word that pops up in my mind is "w00t??" = don't know what u mean about browser..
I'm not coming on the server in a while because im going a place from today till tomorrow, and the sound card thingy doesnt work so it needs to be replaced or fixed, and that'll take some time :/