Jack Fartek
Reported User(s): Jack Fartek

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43806599

Date & Time (GMT): 22/8/19 @ 14:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
He was the president, we raided the nexus to assassinate him, I found him hiding in a no-collided prop with no fading door or keypad.

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/rHwNLVK
Personally, I don't agree with you. There is no rules that states that you can't. I was using the No Collide Tool Gun and not the fading door, so there was no way I could integrate it with a keypad. As rule 5.5 state: "All constructions must be realistically supported" and as in the Evidence I used a prop looking as a fridge with a door to integrate it realistically with the RP Situation. Aswell rule 5.4 doesn't cite the no collide tool as an abusing tool, as I used it in a realistically way, as everybody with the no collide can access the fridge (as you could too in real life) and find me easily, which is what happened at the end. I don't have evidence for that, but this is a common tactic used by many Presidents I assaulted in my time here, and nobody ever complained about it which lead into me thinking this was allowed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43806599&b=9]
People in the past have been punished for hiding in a no-collided or fading door prop, to hide inside it. As it allows you to look outside and is unrealistic. The only way someone could find you is by WALKING into the prop, which no one is going to think of exactly. It's up to staff to 'agree' with the report or not.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

All right, I still think from my point of view that I did not break any rule or intentionally did so for the reasons I stated above, as I did not influence the way of the final outcome, you could find me easily in a matter of seconds and the SRU at the scene that was there can confirm that. I acted realistically as I was hidden in a fridge, I did not communicate at all with the police and admins can check logs to confirm that. The accusation that I could see (ingame) are right but this did not influence the ongoing RP that was occurring at the moment. If this was a rule breakage, I’m sorry about the mistake and of course it was not my intention to break the rule on purpose. I’ll wait aswell for the admin decision and accept any eventual outcome of this PR.
5.9 When basing, no-collided doors may only be actual door props. Otherwise, you must use a keypad or button in order to open it.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(08-22-2019, 08:32 PM)SeductivePotato Wrote: 5.9 When basing, no-collided doors may only be actual door props. Otherwise, you must use a keypad or button in order to open it.
That was not a door, it was a fridge with a door on it. Anyways, admin will make the decision about it. For me there is no further necessity to discuss.
Approved.

User used the no-collide tool to hide inside a prop, people have been punished in the past for hiding in props e.g. trees. The user will recieve a short PTE blacklist, In future make a room don't hide inside a prop.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Moved