The War of San Ranevo.
cyka blyat

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-20-2019, 03:38 PM)Snookum Wrote: OOC Name: Snookum
IC Name: Lucifer "Luci" Morningstar
What role would you like to apply for?: San Ranevo Soldier
If that role gets taken, what secondary role would you want to role play as?: Russian Soldier

Accepted
OOC Name: TheRealBellick
IC Name: Kelly Severide
If that role gets taken, what secondary role would you want to role play as?: Russian Soldier
[Image: TlED2ox.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheRealBellick's post:
  • JackZ
SanRanevo: Advanced strategy with tactically grouped soldiers

Russia: 

rush b
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • JackZ
(08-22-2019, 11:38 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: SanRanevo: Advanced strategy with tactically grouped soldiers

Russia: 

rush b

well "tactically" and "advanced" and even strategy is a bit of a stretch, i think its going to be more of just shooting blindly in the vague direction of the enemy and hope we win
The following 2 users Like SabreShibe's post:
  • JackZ, Mist
OOC Name: zomb
IC Name: Nathan Natan
If that role gets taken, what secondary role would you want to role play as?: San Ranevo Soldier
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Dimitris
(08-23-2019, 01:29 AM)ZShibe Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 11:38 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: SanRanevo: Advanced strategy with tactically grouped soldiers

Russia: 

rush b

well "tactically" and "advanced" and even strategy is a bit of a stretch, i think its going to be more of just shooting blindly in the vague direction of the enemy and hope we win

I disagree, the way the event is going to be unless you actually are tactical you stand no chance.
I think the ocean onto the beach would be a much better insertion point - and the goal should be capturing the president at somewhere like villas etc
The rota is in and i can come to this event now
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • JackZ
(08-25-2019, 03:06 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(08-23-2019, 01:29 AM)ZShibe Wrote:

Russia: 

rush b

I disagree, the way the event is going to be unless you actually are tactical you stand no chance.

dude it was a joke, i dont even know how this event is going. like idk our positions, how its going to be generally organised and stuff