SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

BanID: 82518

Ban Reason
FearRP | Should know much better | Lying to Staff | Last Chance

Staff Member: Joe Joe

Involved users
Pollux, Joe Joe and a few others ( I CANNOT REMEMBER 

Why should you be unbanned?
Right, at the time of my ban I was being immature and I was in a silly mood so that caused me to mess about because I thought I would be fine since they were my friends but that didnt happen and I ended up getting banned and I regret it now because the new map is out and I want to try it out with my friends.
Would there be a chance I can get it shortened/traded in for a blacklist from weapons/sru or something like that?
I understand the consequences of my actions because I know that I ruined other players from having a roleplay experience and I understand that "I should know alot better because of my hours" but you see, I do not agree with that! I know FearRP is one of the most known rule on the server but I was being stupid thinking I could get away with it so if you decide to shorten/trade thank you. (I do understand if you do not shorten or swap out my ban for a blacklist but all I can ask is that you consider it.)

Thank you and have a nice day/night
--| Denied |--

Hi Frost,

I appreciate you taking your time to make this UBR however in this situation I will not excuse the situation upon arrival a Moderator was already watching however I turned up in-character witnessing the situation and after a warning not to do it you continued to do it in front of me. The amount of bans you've had of which have been reduced or changed have not taught you the rights from the wrongs. So for that reason this ban will remain in a hope that when you come back in a few months you will have changed for the better.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<