Welcome to San Ranevo!
(08-10-2019, 11:31 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 11:17 AM)Conn Wrote: You're attacking the development team for doing a job for free, and, if you've played on SanRan yet, you'll see it's a good job. The fact that we have a new map is a start, it's boosted the community and no doubt the staff/development team as it gives the servers a much needed new lease of life.
Massive amounts of time were spent on the map by Alpha, who is just a contributor, and yet he managed to deliver something absolutely brilliant. Things are getting better, work is being done. I'd imagine it's hard to get motivated with people like you calling the new map a "waste of fucking time".

Again, you're not even reading what im saying. I'll make it nice a clear for you I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NEW MAP. I am talking about the developement of new ideas which was approved MONTHS ago. Stop getting involved when you don't know what the literal fuck you're on about. 

No shit it'll boost the community... for a few days. It'll be dead by the end of next week. A new map will solve nothing. Arma 3 has ONE map people play, Altis, they don't need to swap map to make players, they need to develop one map. 

So next time open your eyes and actually read what im writing before you come here making yourself look like a complete idiot because you couldn't be bothered to read what im actually writing. Fucking dumb-ass.

We had a stable and quite large playerbase before the map switch, unlike other map changes when we were hanging on to 10 or less players, we were still getting 40, 50+ members on some days. Updates are coming, but remember Alphaverse wasn't even in the team when you came up with the ideas you're alluding to. Great ideas mind you, but it's not for Alphaverse to work on and our Devs are already working on some fantastic updates which will come out when they're ready.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Conn, Janzo 火, Lewwings, Exotic
Accept the fact, gmodrp is dead. Move on with your games.
(08-10-2019, 01:43 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Accept the fact, gmodrp is dead. Move on with your games.

u first
The following 12 users Like Avgar's post:
  • Awestruck, Alphaverse, Joe Joe, horror, Lewwings, Jonas, Dimitris, Random, Exotic, Ivan Headshotski, Laurinwookie, Ryan
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-10-2019, 01:43 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Accept the fact, gmodrp is dead. Move on with your games.

Oh yes all the people on the server are so dead, decomposing right in front of our eyes. And why are you on this forum, reading this thread? Why haven't you moved on?

'Stop having funnnnnn, I'm not having funnnn anymore. Fearless can exist only in my memories now.'
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
(08-10-2019, 02:04 PM)Lesanka Wrote:

Oh yes all the people on the server are so dead, decomposing right in front of our eyes. And why are you on this forum, reading this thread? Why haven't you moved on?

'Stop having funnnnnn, I'm not having funnnn anymore. Fearless can exist only in my memories now.'
Wow, ok damn.
The following 1 user Likes Schnitzelburger's post:
  • Divey
(08-10-2019, 11:17 AM)Conn Wrote: You're attacking the development team for doing a job for free, and, if you've played on SanRan yet, you'll see it's a good job. The fact that we have a new map is a start, it's boosted the community and no doubt the staff/development team as it gives the servers a much needed new lease of life.
Massive amounts of time were spent on the map by Alpha, who is just a contributor, and yet he managed to deliver something absolutely brilliant. Things are getting better, work is being done. I'd imagine it's hard to get motivated with people like you calling the new map a "waste of fucking time".

Again, you're not even reading what im saying. I'll make it nice a clear for you I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE NEW MAP. I am talking about the developement of new ideas which was approved MONTHS ago. Stop getting involved when you don't know what the literal fuck you're on about. 

No shit it'll boost the community... for a few days. It'll be dead by the end of next week. A new map will solve nothing. Arma 3 has ONE map people play, Altis, they don't need to swap map to make players, they need to develop one map. 

So next time open your eyes and actually read what im writing before you come here making yourself look like a complete idiot because you couldn't be bothered to read what im actually writing. Fucking dumb-ass.

Hey Ghostkiller.

As you have so many ideas for the community and you care soo much about it, I am happy you are so friendly to develop the things yourself.
I would love to see your good results and ideas done by someone who is really the best. I think you really know what it takes to improve FL and you also know everything about development.
You are right: For people like you this must be soo easy. But the current development team has some problems because we all aren't as good as you.
And because you care sooo much about the community you don't even need to apply as Contributor! You just want to start through and do it, am I right! I know I am because Contributor would be waaaaay too less compared to your skills.
And as you only care about the community and have no other life you will be done so fast. How about you continue development of FL on your own?
Would be better than the whole development team now! Cheese
I am soooo happy to have people like you in the community. People that are so highly skilled regarding development that they can do everything on their own and fast.
I can't wait to see how great your development work will be! Waiting for it until next week but I am sure you will be done very soon.

Oh and as you also don't want the developer rank because you are too skilled for it you can just start by taking over everything. Thank you! I've just earned a lot more freetime then.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(08-10-2019, 02:29 PM)Alphaverse Wrote:

Hey Ghostkiller.

As you have so many ideas for the community and you care soo much about it, I am happy you are so friendly to develop the things yourself.
I would love to see your good results and ideas done by someone who is really the best. I think you really know what it takes to improve FL and you also know everything about development.
You are right: For people like you this must be soo easy. But the current development team has some problems because we all aren't as good as you.
And because you care sooo much about the community you don't even need to apply as Contributor! You just want to start through and do it, am I right! I know I am because Contributor would be waaaaay too less compared to your skills.
And as you only care about the community and have no other life you will be done so fast. How about you continue development of FL on your own?
Would be better than the whole development team now! Cheese
I am soooo happy to have people like you in the community. People that are so highly skilled regarding development that they can do everything on their own and fast.
I can't wait to see how great your development work will be! Waiting for it until next week but I am sure you will be done very soon.

Oh and as you also don't want the developer rank because you are too skilled for it you can just start by taking over everything. Thank you! I've just earned a lot more freetime then.

we get it, you know what sarcasm is
Look at it this way: we've got our own (edited) map now and we can keep updating it from time to time with improvements. It'll look like rp_sanranevo_fl_v2.

Let's be happy that we've got a good map to start with that can be improved any time.

Edit: To those who say FL or Gmod is dead: I've been hearing that for the past 10 years.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 12 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Alphaverse, Lesanka, Lewwings, Tomo, Zulu, Conn, Divey, Jonas, Dimitris, Pollux, Ivan Headshotski, Laurinwookie
FL ain’t dying out right now, it’s pretty stable. The only people contesting that fact are ones who don’t even play anymore.

It’s a great map, and I’m surprised flame even started on this thread.

Again, good job team, and Alpha!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Alphaverse, TASSIA, Laurinwookie