iG | Lego Ban Req. RDM
Name of player: iG | Lego

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43698449

Time in GMT: around 4:30-40:50(eastern standard, dont really care for GMT)

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Everything you need is in the vid, but anyways, this kid At first was lagging server up with props (didnt record that). Then i go follow him to see what other mingey stuff he will do, then he kills me! RDMer

Evidence: Check Out The Vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVf_78dX_...e=youtu.be
Yeah earlier that day too and shortly after him and his friend were getting arrested and they crowbarred the police even with guns pointed at them..Coffee was there but didn't have enough evidence so hopefully he'll see now Smile
Sup,

At first I want to ask you why you didn't show what happend before and after my kill? Just showing this one scene can be very manipulating and Why have you not mentioned the fact, that you killed me right after the scene when I killed you with my crowbar? You broke NLR and you killed me just because i was standing infront of you. Even Coffe have seen your Rdm.
Secondly I didnt spam props to crash the server, are you paranoid? So much lies.

Anyways, some minutes later you messaged me and you offered me a deal. You told me something like: " Oh, i see you become good again bla bla, i wont request a ban if you agree to behave in future" and I was ok with that. And what now? I see this thread.

And why don't you mention the 4 other people who was randoming before with me too( I dont remember the names)? We fought each other for fun.

@ Sub-Zero.

How can the police officer point a gun at me and to my friend at the same time? Actually he was standing somewhere behind him and he killed him to save me for Jail - Roleplay.

Just yesterday Lego rdmed me (kilo) multiple times with a knife with his friend as a black market dealer. He also randomly hostaged me and sold me into slavery. I have videos of it and will post if needed but the point is he is a mingebag and an rdmer.
(01-31-2012, 11:04 PM)Lol1980 Wrote: Just yesterday Lego rdmed me (kilo) multiple times with a knife with his friend as a black market dealer. He also randomly hostaged me and sold me into slavery. I have videos of it and will post if needed but the point is he is a mingebag and an rdmer.

U tried to steal my car and I hostaged you. Im not sure but I only stab you once , after I've seen you lockpicking my friends car in town. Maybe you were following us.
You and your friend stabbed me to death atleast 3 times, 1 time when I walked into an unowned store, 2 times when I was lockpicking 2 DIFFRENT cars.
Also you killed me and then hostaged me next time you saw me.
Hello. Lego is my friend, but I have to say, if he kills someone his got a reason for that. And don't just call him minge like that.
(01-31-2012, 11:12 PM)Lol1980 Wrote: You and your friend stabbed me to death atleast 3 times, 1 time when I walked into an unowned store, 2 times when I was lockpicking 2 DIFFRENT cars.

I just remember the backstab with the "different" car , which was the car of my friend.
The other kills had to be by someone else. I wasnt it for sure.

The thing is , Ive just seen my car driving away with an alarm. I killed you while you was in the car, which means that I coudlnt see your name. Nevertheless you come back and tried to steal my car again (Random + NLR) and i caught you and tied you up.

Code:
[quote='iG|Lego' pid='74362' dateline='1328052191']
[quote='Lol1980' pid='74357' dateline='1328051530']
You and your friend stabbed me to death atleast 3 times, 1 time when I walked into an unowned store, 2 times when I was lockpicking 2 DIFFRENT cars.
[/quote]

I just remember the backstab with the "different" car , which was the car of my friend.  
The other kills had to be by someone else. I wasnt it for sure.

The thing is , Ive just seen my car driving away with an alarm. I killed you while you was in the car, which means that I coudlnt see your name. Nevertheless you come back and tried to steal my car again (Random + NLR)  and i caught you and tied you up.

[/quote]
I wasn't trying to steal your car, i was just standing outside your house and your friend went in and got you
, and it was a long time after i stole your car.

Well , As we have an evidence of Lego killing without any kind of reason i will give him a day off. Feel free to make another ban request if you have the evidence of whatever you just discussed.