Your ban ID: 6602

Banned by: Temar

Server: V33X

Involved: Me, Zymbia.

Why we should unban you:
First of all,
(link to my ban request) http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8951
Alright,
I know that it is only one-day ban, but it still important to me as this is counts as my own ban history.

Now,
I wrote things in my ban request that NO one even answered/respond.
I said things that were important, they were relevant to the ban request and noone even noticed?

As you can see in this vedio:

What Zymbia wrote:
Quote:I was going to the lake to catch some fish when i saw dodi.. Something. So i just said hi to him. Then Tears came by and shot me with a usp with no reason at all..
'He was going to catch some fishes'

What I wrote was:

Quote:Look at the way he left his car and ran to my property directly, without even looking at the lake.
And if you will watch this on full screen, with the HD feature, you will notice that he had tried to open this door, but. it was locked.
HE KNEW THAT IT WASN'T BUYABLE (He was before 2-3 mins ago)
Now tell me. Is that a way to go for a fishing? And why would a person do that? run to other's property and would try to open his door?

RED- Text that I've added.

-When Temar had checked the logs he said:
Quote:the logs show he had been alive about 3 mins
And as we all know:
Quote:2. Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for five (5) minutes.

-I want to ask you to re-think about the FearRP/Fail RP thing.
Have you saw someone running with a knife(for example) towards a guy who got a gun? IMPOSSIBLE?!

-Another thing:
Here is something that i recieved from Zymbia himself while i am trying to be nice:
(It happend 2 days after the ban request)
[Image: 46950810.jpg]
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
Unban request denied.

Reason: Bantime below 24h.
Dare to think!
I moved the request for you, lazy nudel Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3