Unban Request: Zymbia
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:33200912
Ingame name: Zymbia
Reason for banned: 18 bans
Reason why i should get unbanned: First of all i'd like to say that since i started on the server i got like 8 bans in the first month and then it was slowly decreasing. I'd like to get 1 last chance. Just 1 that's all i ask for.. If I get coughed in fail rping again you can ban me. I know that you might say that "You had enough chances it's not worth my time to unban you" But please ive learned by my mistakes and i will roleplay decently from now on! That's all i ask for. I reed the rules 4 times so there will be no mistake! Trust me who ever reads this, you will not regret it. Thanks for your time..

Admin who banned you: Nudelholz
1. You've been banned for not even a week, you want to tell me that you learned everything in this week you didn't learn after 18 bans? 8 of those bans are for FailRP reasons, not just the first bans, those bans are from the first ban up to the most recent one, you can't tell me you learned anything during the time when you get banned for bad RP continuously.

2. This is your unban request? Really? I've seen better unban request for bans which were not even 24h.
Dare to think!
(01-30-2012, 07:24 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: Reason why i should get unbanned: First of all i'd like to say that since i started on the server i got like 8 bans in the first month and then it was slowly decreasing.

Your bans show that you had 8 bans in less than two weeks. That is really amazing actually. In no way were your bans "slowly decreasing", you just got worse.

EDIT: When I mentioned the 8 bans in less than two weeks, I am talking about your most recent 8 bans.
What could possibly go wrong with one last chance guys?
Star 
(01-31-2012, 08:57 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: What could possibly go wrong with one last chance guys?

You could ruin more rp.
(01-31-2012, 11:08 PM)Lol1980 Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 08:57 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: What could possibly go wrong with one last chance guys?

You could ruin more rp.

Okay.. I if i killed 1 more man or broke another nlr I whould make every one leave the server??
(02-01-2012, 10:34 AM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: Okay.. I if i killed 1 more man or broke another nlr I whould make every one leave the server??

That's not the point, you've had a whole heap of chances. You didn't learn anything form them as you kept breaking the same rules over and over again. You can have another chance, but not now. Maybe in a few months.
Dare to think!
(02-01-2012, 10:44 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 10:34 AM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: Okay.. I if i killed 1 more man or broke another nlr I whould make every one leave the server??

That's not the point, you've had a whole heap of chances. You didn't learn anything form them as you kept breaking the same rules over and over again. You can have another chance, but not now. Maybe in a few months.

Alright.. Thanks
18 bans really?
Thats just a no go...

Best regards,
Andreas
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

well it seems this is denied so closed