'V' Access Unblacklist Request
Name: Remen3

Time/Date: Don't remember

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29809797

Admin who blacklisted you: Soulripper (I think)

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I think I should be given a chance to redeem myself, but I will tell you what happened:
There was a sports car in the middle of the road unlocked, someone else was inside the vehicle but I did not notice at the time, I enter the vehicle and I call my friend to tell me where he is ICly, he tells me where he was and I drove to him (Note that this was the first time I had drove a sports car other than a Trabant...) he tries to get in but he can't and at this point I had noticed the man in the vehicle, the owner of the vehicle who was a police commander walked up to me and told to step out, I quickly drove off and I did a U-turn and drove around the corner and as I was turning the corner the Police Commander shot me therefor making me lose health (Not black and white yet) I did another U-turn and attempted to drive back to my friend as I thought he was just pressing the wrong button as he was pretty new to the server, but as I was driving back to my friend the Police Commander shot at me once again making me Black and white therefor making my game lag as I was driving back, everything was blurred out so I couldn't see anything, this resulted in a car accident, me accidently CDMing the Police Commander and I think my friend aswell and as I did not notice I had CDM'd them, I drove off like nothing happened to find a doctor but then Soulripper came and respawned the vehicle, thus making me outside the vehicle and Soulripper removed my V Access, I DO admit CDMing them BUT I did NOT do it intentionally.
After a few weeks without my 'V' access getting around the city is hard for me a lot and the Police Commander was actually in fact an Ex-Admin but does that actually give him any extra privileges? However due to the fact that I had just found out that the admin who removed my access is the owner, I will no longer fight with his resolutions and punishments but please may he give me a chance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit 31/1/12:
The Police Commander was TheTimanator, was just re-instated as an admin.
I just won a Murcielago in a race contest, I thank you for reading my request and I hope you take it into consideration!
All unblacklist requests Approved due too new code and reset of blacklists