Strike10
(07-20-2019, 07:56 PM)Strike10 Wrote: I wasn't, i could've spawned all of my 5 but i only have 1 pot so i didn't do it, if the admins or when they check the logs they will see i removed all of them.

so your friend was eager to buy the 20 pots I had at the time for over 100k but noooooo, his friend striker don't have to spawn any.

you couldnt spawn them because I had your 5 pots
(07-20-2019, 07:58 PM)Mask Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 07:00 PM)Magnus Wrote: If you cannot provide any proof all the logic aspects of this situation points at you breaking rules in form of Powergaming, Invalid job to do criminal activities, Such as pot farming and contrafarming.

involved
You cant even show any proof of the pots yourself, And yes when i joined the server Julern told me that the pots was his and when he became a Doctor i did see him destroy all of the contraband, You can even look at the logs that he destroyed all the contra & the pots

this is a PR against striker not julern. however both is guilty of self supplying and basing as doctors.
(07-20-2019, 08:39 PM)S!RNARC Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 07:58 PM)Mask Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 07:00 PM)Magnus Wrote: If you cannot provide any proof all the logic aspects of this situation points at you breaking rules in form of Powergaming, Invalid job to do criminal activities, Such as pot farming and contrafarming.

involved
You cant even show any proof of the pots yourself, And yes when i joined the server Julern told me that the pots was his and when he became a Doctor i did see him destroy all of the contraband, You can even look at the logs that he destroyed all the contra & the pots

this is a PR against striker not julern. however both is guilty of self supplying and basing as doctors.

WTF when tf did i base as a doctor!? i litterly sold stuff to strike10 and mask, removed my base and contra too before changing, jesus stop lying now please.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Julern is not a target in this. You don't know shit about this SIRNARC. We had a plan to act like we were buying our pots back and when we met you we were gonna rob it from ya, it was all acting.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
You gotta stop lying, if they catch you lying more and check the logs they can see that all you are saying is bullshit.
So you planned to scam me?
Scamming, what are you smoking. Why are you coming up with subjects that isn't apart of this PR
"We had a plan to act like we were buying our pots back and when we met you we were gonna rob it from ya"
scamming, also you couldn't have bought the pots "back" you all died so you don't know about the pots
Mask never died.
Mask we provided proof, we're waiting for yours
Maeg